Dumb de dumb de dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moondancer

Yellow Belt
I had to post something... gotta liven this place up or something.

Actually, not that it probably matters to all you webmasters but http://www.designers-edge.com is open for business... lol.. well, no monetary gain in the site unless I start running ads to generate some revenue. It is being put together as a free resource for stuff like free graphics, how-tos/tutorials, articles on seo and web design and so on. Major contributors get a link from the index page from a block that says "Major contributors", others can get  links in the web links section if it's a resource or service site, or if it has nothing to do with wemastering, sign up as a member and your link can go in the members' folder of links(which I still have to create and just remembered that).

I still have a lot of work to do on the site but mostly in the articles sections, so it's up and running as is.

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Unfortunately things are a bit slow around here right now. I hope very soon to change this with the addition of many new features.

Nice work on the website though. I've known about the project for a little while now, and you've worked hard on it. It's nice to see someone give a little bit of time to help out these days. I wish you luck.

Moondancer

Yellow Belt
Thanks, CT. Once I get this one going, I have another project in mind, too... not sure what I want to do with it, yet, tho.. in the altogether that is... I want to start a writers' site.. for all types of writing, fiction, nonfiction, web, children's, and so forth.

Any ideas?

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Well you could always take the community approach. A place where users can come and submit their stories in a certain forum and get feedback...coupled with discussion as well of course. Otherwise you could just make it a submit site or something of that line.

Moondancer

Yellow Belt
i've thuoght about that.. could make it a huge site tho, lol... i might put up a section where they can submit them, tho.. then have them critiuqed from within the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.