*** e-Book Website For Sale - $8500/MO – Passive Income – Urgent Sale! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RElson

Due to urgent circumstances I am forced to sell one of my highest revenue earning websites. It is an e-book site with an average passive income of $8,500 per month. This is an investment opportunity of a lifetime with serious earning potential. The site has earned $131K in the last 16 months. The website generates passive income from 236 affiliates. The site also includes over 2,750 subscribers.

I won't waste your time with a long drawn out sales letter, but please read this short informative sales proposal for quick stats regarding the website for sale. You may view the site live at: creativemaxx.com.

General Statistics:

- Product: e-Book
- Market niche: Inspiration/Creative thinking
- Total revenue: $131,018.85 (figures for the last sixteen months)
- Average website revenue: $8,500/month
- Average monthly visitors: 7,000/month
- Traffic from affiliates: The site has a list of 236 affiliates.
- High converting sales copy: Usually the website converts at 3% - 4%.
- Low refunds: Typically, I have about 1-5 refunds a month.
- Proof Report: You can see sales and traffic report here: creativemaxx.com/proof-report.html

Included In The Sale:

1. All applied accounts of creativemaxx.com
2. Domain with one-year reservation
3. Complete e-book rights
4. List of 2754 subscribers
5. Database of 236 active affiliates
6. Lifetime membership of business automation system – eBizac.com
7. Website and database in a "zip" format
8. My 24/7 support for one year

Traffic Information: - Affiliate traffic contributes over 90% of the total traffic and the other 10% comes from articles, links and directories that back link to the website.

SEO Information: - Alexa rank - 338,279.

Affiliates Information: - Net profit hovers around $4,300 - $5,200 per month. Affiliates are to be paid 50% of each sale and the site currently has 236 affiliates. You can view the affiliate program page here: creativemaxx.com/affiliateprogram.html

Expenses & Advertising Costs:
1. $8/month for a hosting account.
2. $10/year for a domain name.
* Advertising is not required as affiliates provide the necessary traffic.

Site Maintenance: - Minimal support work is required to answer the queries received through emails and to make payments to affiliates at the end of the month.

Potential: - A huge market exists in the "self improvement" niche and it is ready to be tapped. Zero cost advertising and autopilot income through affiliates is making the site gather serious profits.

History: - The domain name was created on November 6, 2006. I began recruiting affiliates in the beginning of November 2007.

Reason for Selling: - All of the proceedings obtained from this transaction will be used for my wedding (urgent). The only way I can get such considerable money is to sell one of my sites as soon as I can. My asking price is only $25,000. I am hoping for a quick sale. Thanks for your time.

- Robert Elson

Email: support(at)creativemaxx.com
Phone: +79612715099
Gmail chat: creativemaxx(at)gmail.com
 
E

ericstan

why are you selling this website for less than 4 months revenues?
if you really make that much it should cost more than 15-20 times ...
 
E

ericstan

I think this is a VERY good question, if I am selling a website, I will be selling it for about 12 months revenue or more.
and if it earns that much, especially because of the affiliates, even more
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top