Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question E Commerce On Ice Cream.

Discussion in 'General eCommerce Discussions' started by steve taylor, Feb 18, 2016.

1. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    My friend ask me he want to setup an eCommerce business on ice cream due to in my city no have any eCommerce on ice cream what you think about eCommerce on ice cream please give me your tips how can I setup eCommerce on ice cream business how many people should involved in business to start them.

2. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    e-commerce is the best way to reach to millions of people and if you are thinking to set up e commerce on ice cream then it is not a bad idea.
    As in your city noone have this so if you promote about your business then it will be helpful for you
    you may face some problem in starting but once you have grown up on this field, it will always benefit you

3. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    eCommerce is taking a boom in every filed. It is a great idea but will have to take care of lot of things. First of all let people know that something like this is about to get started in your city. Advertise and grow.There are few places where people don't prefer online stores so much because of trust factor. This will be the only major challenge.

4. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    You have to use Freezer on bike, like lorries do, although we all see some people who sell on bicycles of Ice creams. May be think you were selling a large one Ice cream than short one which we all use to eat it.
    You need a store and freezer to store these all Icre Creams o keep fresh.

5. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Ice cream eCommerce is a good idea you can start and earn good money. In my city many cakes and ice cream e-commerce are running and they are making good money. but some things that you need to do , such as hire digital marketing expert for getting higher market response.

6. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Ice cream business offers an excellent profit margins compared to other types of business. Ice cream business will do well during a hot day because it is a traditional treat for summer. You are likely to waste only a small cost of ice cream that is not sold.

7. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Ice- cream e-commerce is a good idea but the major factor would be delivering on timely basis. You can take help from local vendors in giving delivery to various places. Take help from someone who has already done this. It would be much related to e-commerce for cakes. The maintenance and capital required would be same some or the other way.

8. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    How about in Cold and Winter seasons? Here at my home we find some companies that deliver to home for less price than these offline shops.
    We need some workers who have to deliver, store in the Freezer and in winter seasons what about our employees?
    I think Cake business is better than Ice Cream business.