Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Earning More With Email Marketing

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Email Marketing' started by Prasoon Arora, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    Email marketing is very crucial and has become one of the effective way for marketing.It helps you market your products and services with the use of the email channel with the best chances for making a profit. Email marketing can have a big reach and put your message in front of a lot of people. It allows you to spread your message on individual level.

2. surya kumar

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Yeah it's one of way to promote the website, not only promoting In order to get traffic it is used much. But we have good concern on which landing page we are promoting in order to decrease the Bouncing rate.

3. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    E-mail Promotion is excellent, but we need not to junk someone mailbox when they are not interested in any items. I came across some individuals informed that they purchased the item and their purchasing has finished at that period. Few of the reactions they are not fascinated in any of my items and talked about to eliminate email from my record.

Mobile marketing improved than Promotion via email as most of them are getting good results. I tried through E-mail Promotion, but never got a lead for me.

4. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    Email marketing is good if you have a good amount on email addresses but its not so effective as compared to other marketing techniques.
    Sometimes people delete their unwanted emails,that's why it is not effective and it's generating customer ratio is also low,those people are lucky if they get good response through email marketing.
    People always trust on emails which is generated by some renowned company.

5. surya kumar

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Yup, through E-mail promotion We didn't get that much with the other convention ways. But we get some unique users with minimum efforts and time.

6. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    Email marketing companies like Mailchimp, support emailing in the way that it is referred more by readers as emails are sent as per respective time zone and writing emails are being done in a way that they do not like spam. Mowrover contents are also well arranged so that they have professional impression on readers.

7. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Email Marketing can be done by sending webinars in email. You should always first create an effective and precise email template describing the key features and characteristics. Email Marketing can be done easily. If you have email targeted email addresses you just need to send the email. People should not get a feeling of spam emails once they receive your email so manage it in a good way.

8. Asiah

Asiah Money Making Ideas Online UAE, UK, USA
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    By email marketing you can promote your business and get traffic on huge amount on your website. If you get starting traffic on your website then you get start earning from your business.