Tutorial Easily Download Youtube And Facebook Videos

sunshine

Blue Belt
Easily Download Facebook and YouTube Videos Online with few simple clicks without any software.

Facebook :
Step 1. Just play/run Video on Facebook
Once the video run, after few seconds

Step 2. Write m before facebook …….. Just as m.facebook.com in address bar

Step 3. The facebook page redirect to new page. Check and find carefully your desired video which you want to be download and once you find out Click on Play of video.

Step 4. The Video has begin start, Right Click on video then Click Save as.

Step 5. Give path of your computer drive, where you want to be save video, downloading start and video will be easily save on your computer.

YouTube:
Step 1. Just play/run youtube video link, for e.g;

Once the video run, after few seconds write ss before youtube in the video link as per below;

Step 2. www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=4I6STzlwH1k
page redirect to page of Free Online YouTube Downloader: Download YouTube Videos, Facebook and many others!

Step 3. Click at “Download MP4” (usually green button).

Step 4. Give path of your computer drive, where you want to be save video, downloading start and video will be easily save on your computer.

These are the simple tactics to save Videos of Facebook and YouTube easily on your computer without using any software.

Last edited:

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Awesome tips you have here @sunshine and I really appreciate this one. These techniques of downloading videos on Facebook and Youtube are very useful, especially for those who want to rip them and edit as much as they want. But when I download Youtube videos to be honest, I use a different source called Clipconverter.cc. It works pretty well for me, and I downloaded them without any issues at all. But not only I can download it directly to my computer, but it has options on what type of file that I wanna download. If you just want a video converted to MP3 automatically and download, this is the right place. :)

sunshine

Blue Belt
@cheezcarls Thanks for appreciation and analysis . By using this trick video saving as MP3 option is also present along with the buttion "Download MP4". Moreover your personal experience about Clipconverter.cc. is also fine.

tipstechtut

Nice tips for downloading video without using any software. I basically use IDM for computer and if i want to download direct from Youtube there is online tool savefromnet, it is very easy to use,only we should provide YT link it will work rest work. Thanks for the simple tips.
Cheers!

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Wow! I never thought I can do that with Facebook videos. The most possible way in my mind to download the video from Facebook is using a downloader lile Internet Download Manager which I have been using for a long time. I still use it for YouTube videos. But I will try the tips for downloading videos from Facebook.

skylimit

Content Writer
Thanks for the Facebook Video tips, I wasnt aware of that.
I use Keepvid to download youtube videos.

sunshine

Blue Belt
Thanks for the Facebook Video tips, I wasnt aware of that.
I use Keepvid to download youtube videos.
@skylimit Welcome mate. When I wasn't aware about these tactics I was in keen how to get these videos in my pocket. Once aware was a good day for me. Now you can easily download and enjoy.

Renren

That's great, I'll try it later.
What I am using is IDM, also known as internet download manager.
I didn't know that I can do this trick.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
There are many free Youtube video download extensions for Mozilla and Chrome for example the 1-Click YouTube Video Download After you downloaded the extension, the download button will appear under the video on YouTube. You can click the download button to download the video onto your computer.

Renren

What I like about Internet download manager is that, you can set the video format that you want. Some video downloaders, download the flv file only, but in IDM I can set it as an mp4 with different kinds of frame size 360-1080 HD, flv, and mkv. As for YouTube I am using an extension which is smart youtube to set the page of YouTube to whatever I like.

sunshine

Blue Belt
Thanks all of you guys by showing their experiences in different ways regarding downloading videos. @Zirkon Kalti and @Renren asked about browser extensions and IDM for downloading, no doubt these are also useful but I've explained simple and 100% effective method to download videos from Youtube and Facebook without using any extensions, plugin or software.

Renren

Thanks all of you guys by showing their experiences in different ways regarding downloading videos. @Zirkon Kalti and @Renren asked about browser extensions and IDM for downloading, no doubt these are also useful but I've explained simple and 100% effective method to download videos from Youtube and Facebook without using any extensions, plugin or software.
Which makes it a good idea. Without using any software or extensions it is easier for beginners and non beginners like me to download, because honestly, I only learned it today from your thread that I can download by just doing that. Now I understand that "m" part before Facebook stands for mobile, if I am not mistaken. If you have some other tricks please share it again and thanks a lot.

sunshine

Blue Belt
sunshine
It is really awesome man. I never heard about it. I just tried and found it so fantastic.
Now, i believe that this will let me save my data as well.
Actually its a very simple and easy technique to download facebook and youtube videos. Though a person who doesn't aware ever before will sure impressed and amazed when useful things to know.

networld

There are a number of online sites that help you to download YouTube videos with great speed. You just have to copy the video link and paste it in the website. I have used many of them and found quite useful. I think putting an alphabet before the Facebook in address bar will take you to a new website that allows you to download the content of the link.

patrickkenyi

Thanks, these are really useful tips. My Internet Download Manager recently expired and I have been looking for an easy way to download videos from YouTube. I tried Freemake video downloader but whenever I use it the download speed just seems to be much slower compared to IDM, so I hope this method is fast.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
The steps are very easy to do and what I love about it is the fact that it does not need a lot of links or tools to click in. This is helpful to me since what I usually do is I download a video downloader or converter and some sites are not usually safe from viruses.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
There are lots of YouTube and Facebook video downloader.
Here some of these for YouTube:-
  • Ummy Video Downloader (i think it is best for download YouTube videos in Best quality)
  • Internet dowanload manger (IDM) It is also a best downloader for YouTube Video because it is provide a browser extension)
  • Free make video downloader
For Download Facebook Video i prefer for to all "FBdown Video Downloader".