Tutorial Easily Download Youtube And Facebook Videos

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
These tips are very important you have share with us, because I really don't about how to download video from this way. all the steps are easily understandable very simple.

sunshine

Blue Belt
There are lots of YouTube and Facebook video downloader.
Here some of these for YouTube:-
  • Ummy Video Downloader (i think it is best for download YouTube videos in Best quality)
  • Internet dowanload manger (IDM) It is also a best downloader for YouTube Video because it is provide a browser extension)
  • Free make video downloader
For Download Facebook Video i prefer for to all "FBdown Video Downloader".
No doubt there are so many video downloading software, plugins and apps are present there, but I want to share some ways for downloading videos without using any software or plugin, because sometimes excess plugins, extensions or apps can slow your PC or mobile speed.

bharath

Staff member
I have used some site long back for downloading a video of mine from YouTube and it has just need to place the YouTube video number and it allows in the next page for downloading the video in different formats.
Anyway Your tutorial is excellent and there are methods for downloading YouTube videos.
I also read that we can adjust the url for direct download the video fro YouTube. I am not a big fan of Facebook.