Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial Easy Earn Through Roomster Affiliate Program.

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Affiliate Marketing' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Today ,I am discussing about Roomster Affiliate program.Roomster is a home service company which have Affiliate program .It give you per lead $1 .Just create account who looking for roommates.I mind that it is a easy affiliate program.Easy Income way.

2. SirJoe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    This would be great if you could use it on a forum. If it doesn't go against the sites policies naturally.

3. Abdul Halim

White Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Nowadays very easily earn money through Affiliate marketing. Day by day it is very spread through the world. Besides i want to earn money from affiliate marketing.

4. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +118 / -0
    Did you read reviews on whether other affiliates get paid for finding new roommates. There have been reports that the employees of Roomster create fake ads on Craiglist to get people to go to their website to sign up.

5. Robinmr9

Robinmr9 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I want to creat roomsteraffiliate account. But how can I do this to start roomster affiliate account.

6. Monica Chortle

White Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    It is also important to mention that I only received fake proposals from their. ... If you've beenfrustrated with scammers on Craigslist, just wait till you sign up for a paid ... I would get random messages from people saying "I spoil my roommates" and ... I would rate this site 4 stars considering the site doesn't have anything other .

7. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Update !!
    I'm not working recently for Roomstar Affiliate program for it hard rules. Any time, it can block your account without paying you. Now, I'm involved in many great affiliates program. They pay me residual income.

8. piqued

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Roomster affiliate program is it's easy money. Roomster is one of the top roommate finders online and they are paying $1.00 per lead or 50% a sale. It's free to sign up and payout is every month by the 10th.

9. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    You're right. It's an awesome Affiliate program for beginners. They can easily make dollars from Roomstar