Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Easy Keyword Research!!

Discussion in 'General SEO Metrics and Keyword Research' started by Bipul Hossain, May 27, 2018.

?

Do you want keyword research??

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bipul Hossain

Bipul Hossain New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    any site proprietors regularly disregard the most evident place to get watchwords. Your own site. I'm not simply alluding to watchwords individuals use to touch base at your site. Or maybe, looks clients are making inside your site.
    This particularly works in the event that you have a bigger site — web based business or an expansive article webpage. You will have a great deal of information to work with and numerous chances to find out about how individuals are utilizing your site and watchword thoughts you'd never consider something else.
    I'm expecting you as of now have an inquiry work on your site. I'll demonstrate to you best practices to set it up in the 476841-1eKYqj1473244665. examination and utilize the information viable.
    Check How Your Site Does a Site Search
    You will require the URL parameter your site uses to track site look.

2. Yuva12

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Use Google Keyword Planner for keyword research.

3. seojesica

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Thanks for sharing, But You can use various tools for keyword research like keyword planner tools, wordstream etc.

4. seo.pooja

seo.pooja New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Are you up to date with the latest guidelines on doing Google keyword research? Researching keywords has been an essential part of both SEO and content optimization from the beginning, and it’ll help with email marketing, too.

5. Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    You can use many of tools for keyword research. Example, soovle , keyword everywhere ,etc .

6. davidlee21

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Use keywords planner and find the relevant keywords to your industry. Select the keywords with high search volume.

7. Saravanan28

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Google Keyword Planner is the best tool for keyword research.