Help Me/Question Easy To Use Blogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenczmastah

White Belt
What blogs are more easier to use? Is it wordpress or blogger? or other free hosting blog that you prefer? Explain guys why do you choose it? And also, show your blog here

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I use wordpress, mainly because I have control over it (I mean I host my own wordpress blog) I do not like bloggers or the kind of blog that sits on the providers server.

Neon

Yellow Belt
Well blogger is good. But mostly on U.S. prefer wordpress. And mostly on Asia uses blogger and im from asia and i like easy money on adsense so i make blogs on blogger.

Luq

Yellow Belt
I used WP too, and it is total control of your blog, you can install any plugins you want on your WP blog.

R

Richard Vanderhurst

An easy to use blog submitter used to help distribute your blogs to the available directories. This software is effective for blog promotion as you'll start seeing an increase in your link popularity within a few days of using it. As soon as you get listed within the directories, you can also expect more viewers seeing it as it will increase blog traffic. Find niche blog categories within blog directories that accept fast inclusions.

Richard Vanderhurst

I

IndianHost

I see. Does wordpress needs plugins? I don't know how to install plug-ins so im using blogger. Just drag and add.
It's very easy to install plugins. Download plugins on your local machine and then upload it in the folder plugins. Now activate it from control panel that's it!

A

ashleybr

I have often experienced wordpress blogs getting banned..
So i prefer using blogger..

Status
Not open for further replies.