Help Me/Question Ecommerce Friendly Web Hosting In Europe?

RockFord

Yellow Belt
I need help. Want to order e-commerce hosting account (Linux):
100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth, Europe + tech 24/7 support help required
Any recommendations? How is Exmasters.com web hosting service, their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives?

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
I'd recommend you to use e-commerce friendly service from QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
Exmasters.com have a very good support and respond fast to support tickets. I also like that they are open and honest company that keeps to its promises.
They offer the web hosting features that I need and their support team is very quick in answering my questions and resolving issues.

Sweqor

Yellow Belt
I would like to say that Exmasters.com provider is really professional. Nice pricing for hosting packages with many useful tools and nice features.
They stayed with me till my setup was complete and went out of their way with phone support even as their shift was ending this morning to make sure I was able to access my files.

Gob_lin

White Belt
QHoster.com and rockhoster.com are the best way to go.
Their prices and ratings are great. You'll be very impressed with their reliable service and helpful tech support resources. Their online tools are all very intuitive and user friendly.

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
In few words Exmasters.com are professional and really caters to what you need. Recommended!
They assisted me until my problem was solved and most of the time they do it for me instantly.

Gensol

White Belt
I chose Exmasters.com after reading a long thread of their customers bitching about their service and thought gee I wish I had their problems. I have never been aware of downtime. We had one glitch when changing servers due to a non standard config that I asked for and they supplied both before and after the server change for no cost.

Jostik

White Belt
Services from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com are the best options for you.
Personally, their support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.

hi5s2arp

Try Hostripples.com
Hostripples currently provide 50% OFF on Web hosting services with unlimited features options and 24/7 technical support.

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
I would wish to say that Exmasters.com supplier is basically skilled. Nice evaluation for hosting packages with several helpful tools and nice options. They stayed with Maine until my setup was complete and went out of their approach with phone support at the same time as their shift was ending this morning to form certain i used to be able to access my files.