Eduardo scored two goals on comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Eduardo has described his goalscoring return for Arsenal in the FA Cup on Monday as "the best day of my life".
Eduardo, who had been out since breaking his leg in February 2008, scored twice in his side's 4-0 win over Cardiff in their fourth-round replay.
"It was the best day of my life - it was a special moment to score, very emotional," said the 25-year-old.
"I celebrated by kissing my wedding ring - because my wife and daughter and family supported me through this."
Eduardo, who also played for Croatia last week, opened the scoring in the 20th minute with a header from Carlos Vela's cross and later added Arsenal's third goal from the penalty spot.
source: bbc

O

oddstake

but still that's quite fantastic scoring two goals in one game! its kinda hard to that especially he is from injury!

G

gens

Oh, it is pretty good that Edu returned. I saw that match when he injured - it was shocking when he had such serious trauma.
Good luck Edu, do your best!

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Sadly, he is injured again but this time only for 2 weeks :(

Arsenal striker Eduardo has been ruled out for two weeks after picking up a hamstring injury in his comeback game against Cardiff on Monday.
The Croatia international made a dream return with two goals in the 4-0 FA Cup fourth-round replay victory.

full story: news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/7899799.stm

K

Keyboard

Oh, it is very sad that Eudardo injured again, but thanks God that only for 2 week and not for 6 months!
I hope that Edu will find his game!

Status
Not open for further replies.