Effect of Google + on search engine optimisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneFonda

White Belt
Google plus is just helping in getting the higher rank due to google.
Otherwise its a time waste when we compare it to the facebook.
I don't think so, google+ is a beginning platform I think that is the big reason that people dislike to it, otherwise its also good for SEO point of view.

J

Josh Rossdale

Assuming we're talking about Google+ and not Google +1's, then I think Google+ will just be good for brandability and for at least 1 extra backlink to your main website.

jofenratsky23

White Belt
Google+ is a new social networking sites, maybe it useful to the seo, I can't say if it's effective it's because I don't have google+ account for now, but google+ is not so popular than other social networking sites, but it has good features.

9seos

White Belt
yes, you are right temi the affect of Google+ is already started on social media and sem also. many of the new features are added in the +1

debbifletcher

White Belt
This Google +1 will give and effective back links and improve your site rank. With the help of this your site come in front of user for relevant query and get targeted traffic also.

Google+ is a social site help to bring some visitors and increase in the rank in google otherwise no comparison with facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

amilypotter

Well, I think that it will make 'some' effect in SEO lately, as I have just checked a slight impact. Lets it get backed and then could conclude something out of it.

C

CMedical

Since the days of Google Buzz, the +1 button has been a mystery to users and content producers alike. It's different from Facebook's "Like" button, in that it doesn't directly share content to a user's social stream. But the cultivation of a social graph has long been the goal of Google, and its connection to search was likely inevitable.

monte1212

White Belt
Google plus is a new social media site but it can play a very important role to promote our web site. It is a part of SMO. We can generate huge traffics from Google plus.

C

CMedical

Google Instant is a search enhancement that shows results as you type. We are pushing the limits of our technology and infrastructure to help you get better search results, faster. Our key technical insight was that people type slowly, but read quickly, typically taking 300 milliseconds between keystrokes, but only 30 milliseconds (a tenth of the time!) to glance at another part of the page. This means that you can scan a results page while you type.

Jason_Martin

Yellow Belt
Google+ is becoming a major accessory of SMO. It has proved itself a most helpful website and it generates huge traffic onto websites.

You have Posted very nice post and it is very informatics as we all are aware from Google+ and we also knew that Its really very very Effective for Business, it means that if you are not using Google+ for your Business purpose than start using it as it is very very important Social media site for SEO.

wct

White Belt
SEO, or search engine optimization, has become a necessary part of ... get their websites in the top results from search engines like Google or Bing.keyword "pay day loans") It could be that negative SEO is having an effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.