My 2 Cents Email marketing lists

Monir01

White Belt
Easy online money making has never been simpler than when you use a customized email list built specifically for that purpose. An email list is a large body of names and email addresses that you collect via a website, "squeeze page," or by using social networking techniques. You can also use various types of software, called autoresponders, to manage and contact your email list without getting stuck in spam filters or junk folders. Once you establish credibility with your list members, they will be more likely to buy products from you and other sellers that you endorse.
In order to persuade someone to give you their email address, you must provide something of value to them. Generally, this incentive takes the form of a free "gift" that has legitimate value. Many list owners give new members free educational training (via email, of course) or send a free ebook that can only be downloaded once a person has entered their email address.

butterfly

Easy online money making has never been simpler than when you use a customized email list built specifically for that purpose. An email list is a large body of names and email addresses that you collect via a website, "squeeze page," or by using social networking techniques. You can also use various types of software, called autoresponders, to manage and contact your email list without getting stuck in spam filters or junk folders. Once you establish credibility with your list members, they will be more likely to buy products from you and other sellers that you endorse.
In order to persuade someone to give you their email address, you must provide something of value to them. Generally, this incentive takes the form of a free "gift" that has legitimate value. Many list owners give new members free educational training (via email, of course) or send a free ebook that can only be downloaded once a person has entered their email address.
I think the key point here is "establish credibility with your members". One must first provide quality content, and then be able to keep up the content long term. More often than not, I sign up for email lists for the free gift. Only rarely do the newsletters grab my attention, keep me interested and happy to find the next one in my inbox.

Vinaya

The first thing to consider is quality of the contents you want to market. Once you have gathered a list of the contents, along with the links, to market, you will have to write a short teaser to the each content. You can also give a short summary. Once you have the promotional material, you can begin sending mass email.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Aside from establishing a good number of people in your distribution list, it is also important to determine why clients usually opt-out from subscribing to mails. Giving away freebies or conducting raffles or promos will also help in retaining and expanding your list.