Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Engineers As Freelancers.

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by Furqan Rashid, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Hello everybody. As the Freelancing platform is growing around the world. It's providing income opportunities for every field. Now You being a Engineer can easily earn a handsome amount by offering your services.

2. zehra nadeem

White Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Yes you are right man now a days engineers can also frelance. They also got many jobs related to your engineering such as for software engineers they can do website developement , can make programs , can built apps for companies and many more work for which they were being paid for.

3. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Yes not only software engineers even mechanical and civil engineers can also earn a handy income by freelancing jobs available at various websites.

4. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    At first, I was not interested to be an engineer. In my own perspective and mindset, I don't want to become an engineer because most of their subjects are math-related (one of my hatest) and it's a 5-year course. But I do realize the true potential of being an engineer in the end. Hard work really pays off if you are having big clients who want to deal with you for projects. My uncle who is an engineer is making big money by handling several huge projects. Yes, engineers are freelancers, but they had a brighter future once they have an outstanding portfolio in their possession.

5. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Can an engineer earn by freelancing? The question is interesting, but the answer in detail would be more interesting. Please share your ideas.

6. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Yes of course Now almost most engineering students even are earning handsome money by freelancing. They can manage to earn their expenses of study from freelancing.

7. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    It doesn't meant either an engineer or a normal person, one should have some knowledge in doing works. Software engineers are getting certificates by bribing or most colleges provide a pass certificate and placement in some companies.
    There are people who are making a lot of money without even graduated, it's just a trick to make money online without hardwork.

8. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Just for your kind information, I am an Engineer by Education & Blogger by passion. My goal is to exceed the user’s expectations by providing latest technologies and latest updates of the inspired world! Of course, this Cyber World is a big ocean to Work and Earn as a Freelancer for everyone from any field, even for Engineers. :) :rolleyes: :cool:

9. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Yes you are right I am also engineering student and earn from freelancing as well. It's a great platform for students to earn a part time income.

10. krishatg

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    Yes freelancing is the genuine and most appropriate way of self groom yourself and make money out of it . Engineer got the exposure to do different thing it also brings the thoughts of large number of engineers at one place from where they can work,explore and skilled themselves.

11. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    An engineer is capable of using various software required. Especially we mechanical engineers can earn a lot from freelance tasks. As their are numerous Jobs available.

12. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    So you are mechanical Engineer? if so you will be making good amount soon on drawing machines, cad designs.
    Anyway in these days we can't say freelancing will be a career as it can drop down or raise the capital. Can you list some sites where we can expect to get work, I tried with Odesk, but could not able to get regular jobs.

13. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Hopefully . I will be making money soon. I am working on freelancer.com peopleperhour.com and fiverr.com. I am earning enough to run my expenses from Graphic Designing on these websites.

14. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    you are right there are so many online designing tasks for mechanical Engineers as well as designing and developments of electronics circuits for electronics engineers and civil and drafting for architect engineers too.

15. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    They are freelancing sites and not for mechanical engineers, have you ever visited Cad forums? there you could find some clients to get jobs done.
    At freelancer website it is tough to get your bid accepted, but its good to hear that you are getting good jobs from them.

16. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Thanks for informing me about CAD forums. I will definitely visit them in order to get some work regarding Mechanical Engineering Skills which I will have soon. :cool:

17. Ramakrishnan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    I am a mechanical engineer by education. I have a passion for writing; but not engineering topics. I am inspired by the beauty of life and the philosophy behind it. Human life is my topic of interest. For writing, you need not be an engineer. Anybody who can convert their thoughts into words can become a writer, provided he should believe he can.

18. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    I am also doing my mechanical Engineering Degree as well. I am graphic Designer and am looking to start Auto Cad designing tasks in the near future.

19. suleman

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    I personally don't know how an engineer can earn cash by providing his services online. However, the idea is wonderful especially for the people who are experts in this area but are unable to get some physical jobs in their countries.

A lot of buyers are on freelancing sites who are seeking services.

20. Ramakrishnan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    An engineering degree is just a title that certifies that the person is qualified to handle technical issues of some specific areas. As a freelancer he can offer services in software programs, web design, design & drawing, technical write-ups and many more. Other than technical categories he can do general articles also if there is a writer hidden within him.