Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Examples Of Christmas & New Year Homepage Designs For 2016-17

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Email Marketing' started by weeklymarketingtips, Dec 19, 2016.

1. weeklymarketingtips

weeklymarketingtips New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0

Holiday-themed web design is a powerful tool to enhance your website this season
    Apart from its visual appeal, seasonal web design demonstrates the relevance of your products
    The smartest marketers will optimize their websites not only for mobile but also for the holiday season
    How have other companies redesigned their homepages for the holidays? Let's take a look.
    1) PayPal
    PayPal's holiday homepage works because it still looks like PayPal with some seasonal flavour & whitespace
    2) Sephora
    Just like Paypal even Sephora did not completely change the look of the website
    They featured highest rated products & editor’s picks for the holiday season
    3) FitBit
    The dark background lets the product shine in the FitBit’s homepage design for holiday season.
    The photography is similar to jewellery in beautiful boxes cheerfull holidays.

2. Naksh

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    Holiday Season and Homepage Design Setting, sounds interesting as well as it creates an impression of brand consciousness among users as they will find you updated and will love to shop from your site. Ecommerce websites need to implement this for sure and most of them already do this, I guess!

3. DidierAubin87

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The layout looks great but I don't really like banner, it seems too big