Facebook, Google+ and YouTube the biggest social networks in Q1 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
I don't think that you will be very surprised of this list. Facebook remained the number 1 social network worldwide in Q1 2013. Over half of internet users logged at Facebook at least once a month. Google+ is second networks with 26%, YouTube 25%, Twitter 22%, Sina Weibo 21%, Qzone 21%, Tencent 20%, Tencent Weibo 19%, Youku 12%, RenRen 10%.

I wonder that there is no LinkedIn, Pinterest and Vkontakte in the TOP10 list. LinkedlIn is only 12[SUP]th[/SUP] with 8%, Pinterest 14[SUP]th[/SUP] with 4%. No information about Vkontakte.

Maria John

White Belt
I think Facebook remains the top social media website in future as most of the people use this social media. Google+ also a good tool but the pool shows that there is much difference between Facebook and Google+.
I am also surprised to see that there is no LinkedIn in top 10 list.. How this can happen. Can anyone tell the reason??

wevertex

Banned
hi,
This is the best graphs and thanks for the information i also know that Facebook is number one social sites and also i use this sites.
Thanks

Just type the name of the website facebook and after that give a slash and type advertising and you will be redirected to the commercial page of the facebook website and there you can get all the relevant information about posting ads on facebook.

Nittish Sharma

Yellow Belt
In my opinion, Facebook and Google Plus both are better. But mostly Facebook is used by everyone. So, We can say facebook is much better than Google Plus and Youtube.

Kuno Yasunari

White Belt
As my point of view, Facebook is largest social networking website and it gives lots of traffic whereas Google Plus is good for SEO point of view because it gives dofollow links to our website.

NodePacket

Yellow Belt
Facebook is largest social networking website and it gives lots of traffic whereas Google Plus is good for SEO point of view because it gives dofollow links to our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.