My Experience Facebook home available in the google play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
Facebook has announced that its app Facebook Home now is available in the Google Play store. It allows you to make your Android homescreen Facebook related. When you turn the app on, you will see your friends stream, posts, photos shared to you etc on your homescreen. If you want to have the ability to keep chatting with friends, you have to download Facebook Messenger.

Do you think this app will be popular?

"Facebook Home is the mobile experience that puts your friends at the heart of your phone. From the moment you turn it on, you see a steady stream of friends' posts and photos on your home screen. Upfront notifications and quick access to your essentials mean you'll never miss a moment. And when you download Facebook Messenger, you can keep chatting with friends when you're using other apps."

Tulip26

White Belt
Thanks for awaring about this facebook ad. Its really helpful i'll also inform my friends about this ad.

Paragseo

White Belt
Yes, Surely this app will be popular because at present, Everyone is using smart phone and also have an account on Facebook too.

Nittish Sharma

Yellow Belt
Of Course, Facebook Application becomes popular in much lesser time because Nowadays Facebook is the larget social networking website.

Status
Not open for further replies.