Help Me/Question Facebook Marketing

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
It really depends on your own intentions towards the people there on Facebook @phoenix2015. If your intentions are just to make money from them, definitely you are wasting time on Facebook. If you are going to change your intentions by helping them towards their concerns and offering them a solution, for sure you will be getting results there like no other. I was having that mistake before in my own mindset, and I simply changed it. People have different problems in their lives, especially when they share it on Facebook. We're going to be problem solvers, and for sure results and income will come in.
Thanks for your informative comments.

rajdeep7830

Facebook marketing refers to creating—and actively using—a Facebook page as a communications channel to maintain contact with and attract customers. Facebook actively provides for this, allowing users to create individual profiles or business pages for companies, organizations, or any group attempting to develop a fan base for a product, service, or brand.

jason23158

Many businesses new to social media marketingdoubt the power of Facebook ads. They continually debate on whether they would work for their market or product. ... Facebook advertising does the latter. It lets you reach out to targeted prospects and customers.

BradDickerson

Nowadays, Facebook marketing is the best strategy for all digital marketer. Through it, they can promote their business online and get more potential and loyal customers.

Aishley

White Belt
I think organic reach is not much on Facebook nowadays but you can use Facebook Ads as you can start with less budget and reach more audiences with ad optimization.