Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Fatal Error Fasttemplate.php

Discussion in 'General Programming Discussions' started by Marco, Jul 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco

Marco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello everybody!

I followed the instructions step by step but i got a error message:

I checked out different things:

the auth.php and the auth.php3 are edited without any blank spaces and
    uploaded in ascii....

The permission is also the "Admin" folder is set up with 777
    Also i downloaded the FastTemplate from http://www.igeneric.co.uk/downloads/c.f.zip

But i still have this error message when i go to client and admin section:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare clear_parse() in /home/cfutter/public_html/shop/ig-shop/ig_shop/class.FastTemplate.php on line 661

Can sb help me?

2. imported_misi

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I send for you in mail the new class.fast.template php. Please replace the old
    file with this.

3. Marco

Marco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello

i replace the class.FastTemplate.php but unfortunately i got errors:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/cfutter/public_html/ig_shop/auth.php:26) in /home/cfutter/public_html/ig_shop/session_variables.php on line 22

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cfutter/public_html/ig_shop/auth.php:26) in /home/cfutter/public_html/ig_shop/session_variables.php on line 24

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare clear_parse() in /home/cfutter/public_html/ig_shop/class.FastTemplate.php on line 644

4. Marco

Marco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I just put comments signs ("/*", "*/") to deactive the method...

now i got step forward :)

5. imported_misi

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    please comment the line

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.