Fav footie team

• Thread starter imported_rallyfan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_rallyfan

Wat's your fav footie team?
My fav footie team is liverpool, and i have suported them since i was about 4, i had noticed that alot of my mates all suported man-u as at that time they did win alot and were the best team around but i hav stuck wid liverpool all this time and i still think they are the best.

I

imported_rallyfan

We don't get american football here in the uk, but i have seen a bit of it on tv and it's looks cool. I'd like to see teams being made in the uk though.

coolgreen44

Yellow Belt
If they did put american football there it would be weak my friend who lives in germany now went to a nfl europe game and he said they sucked so bad, its a cool sport thought

Viper

Yellow Belt
I support Man u!! And no, i dont support them because they alot!! I support them because i have supported them since i was born and my whole family have supported Man Utd!!
They are the best team in the world!!
Good luck to Liverpool in the Champions League Final Rallyfan!!

Amwrican footy looks cool, they seem to be nutters and they dont give up when they are playing!

Patrick

Yellow Belt
Yeah! Come on the Gunners!

Rallyfan, I've not heard of any UK American Football teams but Soccer is starting to take off in the states. The only problem is that there's not as many natural breaks in soccer as other US sport so they have to interupt the games (yep, just stop play in the middle of a half!!!) for an AD BREAK!!! I kid you not...! That might be why soccer's had a little trouble getting going in the states, not comercial enough!

Viper

Yellow Belt
Someone has to support Arsenal, lol
If you ask me the gooners are the crapest team in the land!

Viper

Yellow Belt
Thats a true fact, but what team has won the most prem titles(Man United) and what team has never won the Champions League?? (Arsenal)

I rest my case!

Viper

Yellow Belt
How do you know that he is going to wreck the club? nothing has happened yet, if you ask me he has made a good addition to Man u as he has given us some money to buy on new players like Van der sar and Park.

Who has Arsenal bought?
And who is now in Jail for Rape? Van Persie?

Case is now definatley closed!

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Well, he has capped money spend on new players to 25 million, just look at how much money other top premiership club have in their transfer coffers. I think Van Persie's rape allegation is a very serious matter that should not be trivialised.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Im my book I think Arsenal is good, I also thing Manchester United Chelsea and a few other teams are quite good including Liverpool.
Just look at the afromentioned clubs achivement this season

Status
Not open for further replies.