Favorite Features in Google+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
Google+ is becoming more popular, Google circle share feature is my favorite, with this feature i share family updates to family and share links to friends etc...

What feature do you like most in Google+ and why? Please share with us...

udaypal

White Belt
Now Google+ is becoming very popular and it has a lot of extra features that is very useful. More and more people are now following it. Everything is possible like sharing updates and photos...

Adult students || Business Degree Programs

JaneFonda

White Belt
Google+ is becoming more popular, Google circle share feature is my favorite, with this feature i share family updates to family and share links to friends etc...

What feature do you like most in Google+ and why? Please share with us...
The 'What's hot on Google plus' it lets users discover interesting or unexpected contents.

sizzler_chetan

Yellow Belt
I like the hangouts, especially when there are a few people ready to discuss something and like to have a video conversation rather than the regular group chats. This feature of Google+ beats Facebook.

hostplate

White Belt
Circle and Hangout ! It's amazing to use Hangout to support . it's a new method to be in touch directly face to face with your clients.

morganlong

Yellow Belt
Backlinks from Google + is more powerful than other social networking sites. So I mostly prefer Google +. It gives me good result.

Status
Not open for further replies.