favourite movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
My favorite movies in no order

1) Shawshank Redemption - greatest movie of all time - best story and story telling
2) Usual Suspects - what a movie and ensemble cast. Kiser Sose most feared villan NEVER seen
3) Pan's Labyrinth - best movie in years. Incredible images and effects
4) Goodfellas - what a mobster movie
5) Godfather 1 and 2 (not 3) - the ultimate mobster movie
6) The Dark Knight - the best super hero movie of them all

jaibin

Yellow Belt
My favorite movie is 'Titanic' directed by James Cameron. This film is best romantic film in the world. This film is great in terms of action, effects, and visuals and musics. It also provides excellent commentary on the issue of the class struggle. This film really touch our hearts.

kingdom

White Belt
My favorite movie is Death Race. It is one of the best films ever made. It is a haunted film that leaps beyond its origins and becomes an engrossing tragedy. It creates characters we come to care about. That's because of the performances, because of the direction, because of the writing, and because of the superlative technical quality of the entire production. Heath ledgers performance as joker is excellent in this movie. He will be remembered through this film.

-------------------------
King

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
My favorite movie is 'Titanic' directed by James Cameron. This film is best romantic film in the world. This film is great in terms of action, effects, and visuals and musics. It also provides excellent commentary on the issue of the class struggle. This film really touch our hearts.
The greatest "chick flick" of all time!

haunter

Yellow Belt
Transformer is my favorite movie. It is the best action packed movie that I have never seen. The robots are really the stars in this film. The plot, the cast, the comedy etc are absolutely wonderful in this film. I liked this film very much.

----------------
Haunter

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
Dont know if I have a favourite movie.

I like to watch at Serials when I have time ( Family guy, Supernatural, Stargate Atlantis, Scrubs )

And I also the like the Saw Series.

BTW anyone saw the Saw V ?

HaveIt

White Belt
I have recently watch a couple that were fantastic, both for quality of filming and for the story lines, they were

Missing starring Liam Neeson
Wanted starring Angelina (ah Angelina )

HaveIt ;)

Neon

Yellow Belt
For me it will be the following:

8 mile
Twilight
Star wars
Angry management
Meet the spartans. (best comedy ever!)

That list is just perfect for me :D I really love those movies

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
Shawshank Redemption
Casablanca
Geeen Mile

Just two of loads of movies I've enjoyed over the years. I also watch every Bond one to come out, though the last one was a bit disappointing.

A

AnneM

I love "Lucky Number Slevin". Great movie. I also like Hitman and Live Free or Die Hard. ;):D

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
MY favourit movies are:

the godfather
boodock saints
Lord of the Rings
das Boot (german movie)
Once Upon a Time in the West

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
Crash is a 2005 American/German drama film, written, produced, and directed by Paul Haggis. It premiered at the Toronto Film Festival in September 2004, and was released internationally in 2005. The film is about racial and social tensions in Los Angeles.

Great film, very thought provoking.

O

oddstake

I really like the movie

A walk to remember - for me best love story ever
LOTR sequel - for me best fantasy epic film ever
Transformer - just my favorite because of the special effect
American Gangster - I really like Denzel Washington a lot
Blood Diamond - I really like Leo's acting, he really done a great job in portraying his character in this film

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SamanthaHall

My favorite movie is "Bad boys" bcoz it is action movie as i like watching action movies!

emily

Yellow Belt
"Forrest Gamp", my favourite.
" life is a bar of chocolate, you never know what you will get next"
really classic....whenever I meet some difficulties, I often encourage me :
Gamp can succeed, why not I?
Yes, I can!

O

oddstake

just want to add up 300 is one of the movie i consider a fantastic one and Titanic don't know why i really like this film!

Status
Not open for further replies.