Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial Few Effective Tips To Sell On Amazon

Discussion in 'Amazon Affiliate Marketing' started by sunshine, Jan 1, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Amazon is a reliable and trusted platform to sell and buy goods because customers trust them. You can directly sell products to targeted market because Amazon enables you to get the advantage of international sellers and buyers. Amazon offers you a huge market to sell your products and services at a bigger level. Merchants and manufacturers sell their inventory directly on Amazon at wholesale rates. Amazon pays for inventory to seller and maintains the ownership of the items. Amazon sells these products in the marketplace at their own prices and shipping options. It will help you to avoid any hassle of pricing and advertising on Amazon. There are some tips that will help you to sell on Amazon:

[​IMG]

Register As a Professional Seller
    If you want to sell on Amazon, then it is important for you to register as a professional seller. As a seller, the Amazon charge 15 percent and 99¢ commission on each sale. The fee of a professional seller is $39.95 per month and as a pro seller, you will be only charged $15 percent without 99¢ extra. You can actually save fee on each sale and get numerous other benefits. As a professional seller, you can create listings for the products and access maximum categories on Amazon.

Get the Advantage of FBA
    FBA means fulfillment by Amazon and this program is particularly designed to sell merchandise on Amazon. If you are selling through FBA, you can get the advantage of customer service offered by Amazon. They will handle the customer service and handle all returns and refunds as well. You can increase profits and get maximum time to work on the promotion of your business.

Follow Important Rules
    If you want to sell on Amazon, there are lots of rules and regulations that you have to follow. These rules and policies are easy to understand and you can access this page on the official website of Amazon. To understand these policies, there is a button “help”, you can hit it to get some help.

[​IMG]

Buy Box will Increase Your Sales
    If you want to increase your sales, you should try to win the buy box. Almost 78 percent of sales are made through Buy Box and you can win this box by reducing your shipping prices and other rates. The products of lowest prices and shipping can go into buy box because the prime members are entitled for a free 2-day shipping on all products. Other buyers of Amazon can get the advantage of standard shipping on the shopping more than $35.

Describe Your Product
    If you want to increase your sales on Amazon, it is important to describe your products accurately. The customers will prefer your written details and take a decision after reading them. Description will give a chance to sell your product so make sure to write all important qualities and attributes of your products. Make sure to write true details because any wrong information may lead you to get negative feedback on the product.

2. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I have a partner account on Amazon, and we are selling digital eBooks during that time. But the issue was that we don't have enough traffic and walk-in buyers to check out our eBooks. Maybe because we have lack of effort and homework before executing the plan. As of now, my partner and I had parted ways and decided to create my own Amazon account, but as an affiliate. I registered through their Amazon Associates program and made a few dollars by promoting others' products until I have no more time due to prioritizing freelance work. Amazon is the first ever eCommerce website that offers affiliate program way back in 1996 or so. It means they are one of the safest and legitimate websites for us to buy and sell our products.

3. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Its good that you've working on amazon practically. To get much more buyers or targeted audience is also depend on brand awareness, popularity on social media, search engines ranking ...... of course this all SEO work and need to be promote.

4. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Make sure to describe well when you write about your product. All the Pros, Cons, Features, as well as the bottom line should be included.

5. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I honestly agree with you on this. We should always reveal the pros and cons of the product. I think the reason that some Amazon sellers fail in their own campaigns is because they don't want to reveal the disadvantages of the products that they're selling for good. This is why they don't get much sales. Take note that no product is perfect, and everything has its own "cons". Pro Amazon affiliate marketers aren't afraid of revealing the pros and cons of their own reviews, and it helped customers to decide whether they wanna buy or not.

6. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    If you are not ready to tell the cons briefly, describe the cons using the words that convert them into the pros slightly. Never be emotional while advertising.

7. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    You have mentioned important and useful points for selling on amazon. Do they offer selling services like Graphic Designing and web designing.

8. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    You're welcome, but I don't think they are having that feature yet @Furqan Rashid@Furqan Rashid, but later it would be possible. After all, anything is possible. Amazon is simply a place for you to buy and sell physical and digital products, not services. Based on my experience, I don't see anyone who are selling graphic and web designing because its simply focused on physical products. As you may know, Amazon is the first ever website that offers affiliate program before the rest emerged. I am here mostly to become an Amazon associate which is to promote products from other people, and earn between 4% to 8% commissions per sale.