Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Few Tips To Speed Up Google Chrome

Discussion in 'Everything Else Fits Here' started by sunshine, Mar 7, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers and loved by users, yet after all the bug-fixes and feature updates, Chrome can be slow sometimes due to some of its extensions, features or applications.
    There are numerous tips and tricks to speed up and sensitivity of this browser, which ultimately can improve its page loading and web browsing speeds.

Let’s see;
    Update Chrome
    Disable unnecessary extensions
    Disable unwanted plugins
    Smoother scrolling
    Used Tab discarding
    Clear the cache
    Check for spyware and other junk
    Remove Unnecessary Web Apps
    Enable Prefetch Resources
    Enable Secret Hacks
    Fast Tab/Window Close
    Enable Scroll Prediction
    Raster Threads
    Maximum Tiles

Windows users can make use of Google's Software Chrome Cleanup Tool. It will scan and remove software that may cause problems with Chrome and it might also be a fine alternate to scan the system threats using something such as Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware.
    Good luck speeding up your browser.

2. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Google Chrome is faster than Mozilla Firefox but sometimes it can load slow because of flash on the site. When I couldn't access a website in Firefox, I would switch to Google Chrome. Firefox is easier to get stuck and when it get stuck, I would uninstall it from my computer and reinstall it.

3. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    I heard from one of my SEO colleague that Firefox is much better than other browsers for heavy load works, that is for opening and browsing more than 20 tabs at a time.