My 2 Cents Few Tips To Speed Up Google Chrome

sunshine

Content Writer
Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers and loved by users, yet after all the bug-fixes and feature updates, Chrome can be slow sometimes due to some of its extensions, features or applications.
There are numerous tips and tricks to speed up and sensitivity of this browser, which ultimately can improve its page loading and web browsing speeds.

Let’s see;
Update Chrome
Disable unnecessary extensions
Disable unwanted plugins
Smoother scrolling
Used Tab discarding
Clear the cache
Check for spyware and other junk
Remove Unnecessary Web Apps
Enable Prefetch Resources
Enable Secret Hacks
Fast Tab/Window Close
Enable Scroll Prediction
Raster Threads
Maximum Tiles

Windows users can make use of Google's Software Chrome Cleanup Tool. It will scan and remove software that may cause problems with Chrome and it might also be a fine alternate to scan the system threats using something such as Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware.
Good luck speeding up your browser.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Google Chrome is faster than Mozilla Firefox but sometimes it can load slow because of flash on the site. When I couldn't access a website in Firefox, I would switch to Google Chrome. Firefox is easier to get stuck and when it get stuck, I would uninstall it from my computer and reinstall it.

sunshine

Content Writer
Google Chrome is faster than Mozilla Firefox but sometimes it can load slow because of flash on the site. When I couldn't access a website in Firefox, I would switch to Google Chrome. Firefox is easier to get stuck and when it get stuck, I would uninstall it from my computer and reinstall it.
I heard from one of my SEO colleague that Firefox is much better than other browsers for heavy load works, that is for opening and browsing more than 20 tabs at a time.