Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Few Top Social Bookmarking Sites

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by sunshine, Jan 13, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Since then, social bookmarking has evolved and grown with only a handful of the original social bookmarking sites retaining some sort of relevance. Yet, social bookmarking can send your website hundreds or thousands of visitors overnight.
    Below, take a look at few of the most popular social bookmarking websites that can be used for best results according to experts:
    1. Reddit
    2. Twitter
    3. Stumble Upon
    4. Pinterest
    5. Hacker News
    6. Digg
    7. Delicious
    Do you have work experience on social bookmarking sites?

#1 sunshine, Jan 13, 2016 at 11:08 AM
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  2. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    To be honest, I have used all of these bookmarking websites to rank and get organic traffic for my niche websites. Aside from these 7 top social bookmarking sites that you have listed @sunshine@sunshine, I have also used Diigo as an addition to my own arsenal. Stumbleupon, Reddit, Twitter and Pinterest are my favorite ones to bookmark on. I also do these for my SEO clients before, and they are impressed on what they have seen in terms of rankings and traffic for good. But for today's SEO trend, we don't need to submit to hundreds of bookmarks anymore. Just a few of them will do, and we will rank our websites in no time.

3. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @cheezcarls Thanks for your valuable comment. Sure the things I like most for postings on Stumbleupon, Reddit and Twitter as I've got a huge traffic and unique visitors by adopting bookmarking strategy. No doubt bookmarking has its own value to get ranked on google search.

4. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    These are for sure the great bookmarking social websites and can help the SEO guys in improving the ranking of websites.

5. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    These seven sites you have shared with us, are good for promoting your personal and company business. Perfect to advertise your products as well.

6. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    These websites can really help you to boost the traffic on your content, website or blog. You should keep on sharing your links on these websites.

7. saratrunk

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    I used to work on a list of top high PR bookmark sites that gave back good results when i was handling SEO for my clients & other agencies.

The top sites listed above are for sure good to start with, but with a few sites, not much results can be attained.

8. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    You can achieve the success but that is only with your hard work and continuous struggle. If you want to use the above sites I guess they require continuous effort in building a strong network.

9. Aires

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Bookmarking sites are really helpful in gaining and driving traffic however, without a proper strategy it would not work. I tried to published post in a regular basis and somehow its pretty working.

10. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Yes you must have business strategy before proceeding and work on it accordingly to reach the goals you have set. Working randomly can not help you out in reaching the success.

11. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    @sunshine@sunshine
    I had used most of the time social bookmarking sites for building links and now they are no follow that is only for traffic. I lost some of the profiles that are PR3 and PR4 most.
    Digg deleted all the previous stories and they started newly so it's a waste of time for submitting to them.

12. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @bharath For all your concerns even deleting your links or changing your links into nofollow the benefits of social book marking sites are still worthful and its a great source of getting hundreds or thousands of visitors overnight.

13. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I agree on that part, but what is the benefit of those visitors? do they turn into leads or clicks on CPC ads? I have used stumbleupon to drive a lot traffic, but my bad luck they never made me a penny at all. My friend got thousands of hits to his website when it moved to front page on Reddit.
    How about your results?

14. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @bharath Its your own practice. Social book high authority sites are good source of unique traffic, SEO backlink building and increase in SERP by doing so. When unique visitors comes then its your luck that you will experience a further increase in your Revenue or not.