Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Fiverr And Other Freelancing Networks Money Making

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by Muhammad Rizwan, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Have you ever wondered about a legit way to earn money online? These days a lot of sites are scamming people online. They claim to provide legit work opportunities for their members. People rush towards these sites but at the time of payment, no response is given by them. Many people are losing heart and think that online earning is a fraud. It’s absolutely a wrong though of people and online earning is possible. However, without proper knowledge of online money making opportunities, one can’t earn money online.
    So what is the best way to make money online?

The simple answer to this question is freelancing. Freelancing is the most effective and legit way of earning money online. There are a lot of freelancing sites available online. Many of them are working from many years. These sites pay their members reasonable amount of working on their sites. Freelancing sites don’t have their own work. They are just like a huge marketplace where people can hire professionals for doing their job. It means they are beneficial for both job seekers and providers. Job seekers get money for doing work, job providers get their work done effectively. Some important freelancing networks are Freelancer, Upwork, and my favorite Fiverr.
    [​IMG]
    Why is Fiverr my favorite?
    Fiverr
    is one of the best freelancing networks working online. It is an online market where freelancers can earn money, by providing their professional services on it. The initial cost of each service is $5, which is constant for all types of services. It is a worldwide service provider and allows people from all over the world to earn money. As I have mentioned the cost of each service here is $5, many job providers prefer using it other than any other network. However, some freelancers are afraid of working on Fiverr. They think that even complicated projects will have to be completed in $5 only. Let me tell you that $5 is not an initial cost. It can be increased to up to $500 per service. Yes! It’s that much money for a single service.
    Services on Fiverr are termed as Gigs. So each gig is placed on Fiverr with a cost of $5. But we can add extras and even get multiple orders at once. So the amount of money we can earn from here is not $5 but depends upon the work we are doing.
    [​IMG]
    So why not use other freelancer networks?
    I always suggest every newbie in freelancing to use Fiverr in their early career. Not because it is paying and other networks are not! All other networks are paying too. However, it’s not easy to start working on those sites. We have to wait for many days in order to get a single order. It will be a big order but the waiting time is really irritating for newbie’s. Hence, at that time Fiverr has the following benefits:
    • No Bidding System
    • Anyone Can Earn Money
    • Freelancers get order within 24 hours of account creation (In some cases in a few hours)
    • Huge Amount of Orders can be processed at the same time
    • Multiple skills and services to be offered
    • Even simple works like photo editing can be done on Fiverr
    • Millions of New job offers daily
    Final Words
    Now as you can see that Fiverr is the best choice as compared to other networks. So a new freelancer must join Fiverr for their first network. Yes! Join Fiverr only for the first network in your career. I am not discouraging you for other networks. You can join any other network in future. After you have enough experience as a freelancer and can handle professional projects.

#1 Muhammad Rizwan, Jan 17, 2016 at 6:04 AM
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  2. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    You mentioned really good points regarding fiverr. also tried it but unfortunately couldn't succeeded but definitely it's the best available option to new freelancers. My brother is earning lot from fiverr.

3. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    You should try a different category on Fiverr. Some categories are very hot on Fiverr and thousands of orders are processed daily. Therefore hot categories like logo design, video editing, website development, and SEO, etc. These are good choices for a newbie to start. You can give it a try and start your journey with Fiverr.

4. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    One of my contacts have earned very well on Fiverr on her abilities in creating eBooks. I have seen her having some success on being one of the most decent sellers on Fiverr. It all started from scratch and we all know it. We just have to simply think outside of the box to make a statement that we could be one of the best Fiverr sellers one day. I even had some little success before on Fiverr when I am selling original articles and publish them on my Ezine Articles Platinum Author account. Fiverr is the mother of all micro gig sites before the rest emerged.

5. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    I agree with it that people are earning a reasnable amount of income from Fiverr. Just by focusing on a single category we can earn thosuands of orders daily. These orders can become repeat orders and then continuous income can also be made.

Fiverr has surely made a lot of progress in the field of micro jobs. It is now the best and msot used micro job site in the world.

6. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    I am graphic Designer and have gigs related to logo, brochure, banners stickers etc. I got a project today worth $25... don't know Why. But I am happy with it.

7. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    You don't have to be amazed to receive an order like this one. There are two possibilities that the buyer wants good quality work. The second one is that the buyer is new to Fiverr and don't know the price of basic gig feature. So get ready for working on a professional job. However, don't forget to provide professional services to the buyer.

There is a rule of Fiverr that always deliver on time and provide extra services. If you give value to your clients and their projects, Your clients or buyers will be happy to work with you again. In this way you will get more orders like this one.

8. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I tried once Fiverr, but never got any sales and don't have any feedback to start and some people told for using blackhat technique to getting feedback orders.
    Ive had some success with Odesk currently Upwork, but they removed ll the feedback so no way to get new orders.

9. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    It sad to hear about your experience with Fiverr. I will suggest you to join it again and this time, make the proper profile. Make sure you choose the proper category from the list of services you can offer. Build up a strong profile and post your first gig. At that time write an attractive description and don't forget to add portfolio for your gig.

After building your gig, you have to go to buyer request daily and get a few orders from theirs. It will take some time but you will get some orders from them. After that your profile would have goo rating you will start getting automatic orders from Fiverr.

10. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    I'm quitting fiverr, I don't have time for it and I rarely get people picking my gigs these days. So I'm just going to deactivate my account, but I don't encourage people to not use it because it is a very good site for freelancers.

11. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    I have to be amazed on it because It's my first order on fiverr for 2016. By the way what are your skills. Do you work on fiverr as well.

12. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Yes! I am also working on Fiverr. I am working with multiple skills and provide different services on Fiverr. Most of the time I work on video editing, SEO, WordPress, and graphics designing related services. I am still learning day by day with different courses. Some of them are paid and some are free but not easy to get. I have a huge collection of learning material for these types of stuff.

13. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    That's Good . Hope your gigs are going well on fiverr and you are earning from them as well. Do you use any other freelancing website as well?

14. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Yes, I am using a few more sites along with Fiverr for freelancing. Also, I am using direct communication for freelancing. Many clients become permanent and want direct communication to the seller. If somehow you can contact them and get the order directly, it is much more benefits able. Many people are using these tricks and ask buyers to contact them directly. Some buyers agree and some complaint about them. In this way making them lose their account forever. Moreover, Let I am using Upwork as the alternative to Fiverr. It is also a good site for freelancing working online.

15. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    I tried upwork but it didn't worked for me. I am working on freelancer.com, PPH and Fiverr. Though fiverr is not working that much bust still gets me a project in a week.

16. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Getting an order on freelancer is much more difficult than on Upwork. Many people ar earnings from both networks but I am only using one. Maybe in the future I will use another one too but now I am only using Upwork. I am fully satisfied with this one and will use it for a long time.

On the other hand, Fiverr will always be my favourite. Because earning here is much easier than any network online. It is also suitable for newbies in freelancing.

17. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    It depends, I like freelancer because they have millions of projects on which you can apply and also without any limits. You can easily earn bid credits there.

18. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Fiverr is a nice way to make money online, and I have even made money on Fiverr myself. But, I think it takes a lot to make money on Fiverr. The key is to figure out a way to make your gig stand out from the rest.

19. suleman

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    The site claiming to be paying can be a scam if you notice they promise to give you handsome amount of money for the lighter work. Don't trust such sites as they will give you nothing after you have completed the tasks.

Instead, consider contacting online clients by getting their emails from their sites.

20. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Though it sounds good when you are getting a dollar for just a single click but it's not real money, You can only view it not even withdraw it. Be aware of scammers.