Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Follow My Journey To Success!

Discussion in 'Business Success Stories' started by cheezcarls, Jan 24, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    [​IMG]

Hello guys!

I am back for this week and I have something new to share. Since this section is quite empty as of the moment, looks like I'm the first one who is going to post here. So before I am going to share my plans, let me tell you something about myself and my true intentions in life.

When I was still in my early days of college, I have no dreams but to finish my studies and work to get paid. I was almost kicked out of the university twice. My parents said that I am no use to our family and have no future, because I was addicted back then in computer games. I skip classes due to computer games because I love it, until now. But it all changed when somebody invited me to join network marketing, and it completely changed my mind about life and future one day at a time. Instead of having an office day job, I decided to become an online freelancer way back in 2009. A year after, I was introduced to affiliate marketing and have started making money with them but in an inconsistent basis. I was hired to become an online manager in Virtual Helper 247 by Daniel Lew, but only lasted more than 4 months. I also participated in a current network marketing company that includes their own mastermind group. I also participated in weekly bible study sessions as well. My true intentions in life was to become successful not just for myself, but for my family and friends as well.

Why is the reason that I am going to share my own success journey?

The true reason that I am going to share this to the WMS community is because to motivate and inspire everyone to succeed. I am not yet successful, but one day I would be as long I hang on to my dreams. I am a guy who have big dreams and wanted to make it a reality. The reason I wanted is because I wanna get out of financial trouble. In other words, I want to provide much more than what my family is now. I wanna own a brand new high specs laptop or Macbook Pro and other gadgets, own a condo and commercial real estate properties, a brand new car (but I need to give time in driving lessons lol), travel around the world either myself or with my family, form my own charity organization to help the needy and the homeless, to become a healthy person and mostly especially, time and financial freedom with my family.

But in order for me to achieve these dreams that I have in mind, I should be ready to overcome the obstacles, struggles and challenges in life. I might be having some ups and downs, but I always need to get back up and not looking back. I have to keep trying again and again in order to make it work. Anything is possible, as long I believe. All I need to do is to never stop trying even if I fail many times.

So this is where I am going to start my journey towards success:

[​IMG]

My game plan:

1. Automated content curation to my niche Wordpress blog
    2. Curated posts are published automatically to my niche Twitter account
    3. Monetize through Clickbank and Amazon banners on my niche blog
    4. Monetize by putting related niche affiliate links on autopilot rotation
    5. Getting more engagement and targeted real followers on Twitter
    6. Getting more daily unique visitors to my niche blog
    7. Rinse and repeat to other multiple niche blogs and Twitter accounts

No SEO here guys, I'm using automated social media tactics on this one! Indexed or not, I could care less about search engine results and more on social media traffic.

So here's what I have been investing since late last year:

1. .COM domain with coupon code - $11+ (just bought recently)
    2. Web hosting - $21+ (just purchased late last year)
    3. Autopilot Twitter software - $19 (basic) + $27 (pro version) = $46 (just purchased almost 2 months ago, this is not another crap Twitter autopilot software)

Total investment: $80+

Stats as of now:

Daily unique visits: Not applicable yet because site is still new and Google Analytics code was just attached within the blog
    Twitter autopilot stats: 59 tweets, 13 followers, 122 likes (likely updated every 30 minutes to one hour, and it grows slowly but surely)

Total money made on the following programs:

Clickbank: $0.00
    Amazon: $0.00

I will keep updating this thread about my progress, so that I can inspire everyone here on what I have been doing to build these passive income machines.

Stay tuned! ;)

2. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    UPDATE FOR 01/26/2015:

I have setup another niche blog of mine and planning to do another one tomorrow. I am including Propeller Ads Media network to display ads on my niche blogs. I am gonna split test between OnClick PopUnder ads and traditional banner ads on the sidebar or within the posts to see which one is performing well on my part. Many of them said that OnClick PopUnder ads are having higher CPM rates, so I would give them a try. My traffic on both blogs are still less, but I'm quite surprised about my Clickbank hops, I'm getting more than 200+ for a day but no sales as of today. I am in no rush by now because I was still in trial and error mode. I am looking to make my autopilot niche blogs grow slowly but surely, just like the process of growing a mango tree till it reaches its full potential.

Stay tuned! :)

3. jowjow

White Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    Wow! @cheezcarls@cheezcarls I think you have planned and studied it very well. Anyway I'm fairly new to some of that stuff so I still don't have any idea what would be the result. Hoping you get a positive outcome with that. I'm staying tuned alright. And if that works well for you, can you share it to us?

4. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    looks like you have a great plan to make good money from the internet. Since you say you do not care about search engine traffic and you are only focusing on social media, I believe you can direct traffic to your websites and affiliate products. I will watch out for the outcomes.

5. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Thank you for the inspirational post OP! It truly motivates me to move forward in my life with projects that I want to complete, even the ones that don't regard the internet. I love stories like these so thank you very much for sharing!

6. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    "Plan your work, and work your plan".

I'm expecting nothing for now because I am looking at the bigger picture. If in case my experiment failed, I get back up and try again with a different approach. I can relate to this when I am selling health products to my local customers. I did made mistakes on my approach before until I finally learned and now getting repeat orders. I may share a bit of course, but not in exact deep details if I do this in public. But I can't promise though if this is gonna work in the long run, not just on the first few days.

This is what I was planning all along and I'm taking action on it. I'm ready to fail, learn and try again until I finally succeed. :)

UPDATE: I am very happy of the traffic that was generated to me even if this is just a trial and error test mode. Although I don't have earnings yet, but at least I know people clicked to my tweets, and damn I get an unbelievable 444 hops coming from Twitter traffic alone!

Screenshot below of my Clickbank stats (vendor names covered):

[​IMG]

Ok now that I know that I am getting clicks now, I have to think outside of the box again to make this work. To do that, I am gonna try this with Shorte.st links this time, so this is gonna be a trial and error experience.

#6 cheezcarls, Jan 26, 2016 at 8:56 PM
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  7. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    I see you as one as one of the inspirations here because of your motivational posts. You are very knowledgeable in a lot of things that's why I love readibg your posts here. I will check on this often to see the results of your venture.

8. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Thank you very much @ipol12@ipol12. I highly appreciate that. Yes, you are free to check my progress from time to time if my experiment on this will work. If the Wright brothers, Alexander Grahambell, Thomas Edison, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and other inventors or innovators are turning the impossible to possible, so do I. I always believe in myself that I can do something as well, but I understand it will take me a lot of time to finally figure this out. As of now, I am implementing a brand new strategy and split test to see which one is working on my part.

Will keep you guys updated while working on my money machines. :)

9. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    You can take your time and don't be in a hurry and see if your strategy works. Hoping for your success, and may be one of those notable people in technology world.

10. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    Thanks @cheezcarls@cheezcarls There is so much to learn from your post here. One can find almost every possible topic that can help a person planning to begin a blog. You have provided investment and what to expect in a perfect way. Thanks and my best wishes.

11. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    You are most welcome @rayone@rayone. I hope you would be inspired of what I have been doing in order to become successful one day. I don't have some results yet, but I know that I'm getting there. I still remain positive and finding more ways to make it work this time. As of now, I still have built Twitter followers on my account on autopilot, and has increased gradually thanks to the automated Wordpress plugin I have. The engagement has increased already on my Twitter accounts, and getting more clicks to my niche blogs. I do have a great plan now, but I would rather begin it by next week for a fresh start. I'm still on planning and preparation mode for my new game plan.

Stay tuned! :)

12. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    I am excited to see the results. I love reading success stories. Perhaps one day, I may be doing the same as what you are doing. Honestly, I still have a lot to learn that's why I am thankful to be part of forums like this.

13. suzzi winget

White Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    This post of yours is so nice and has so much to learn.as i am a beginner this post has all the content which will help me to start my blog.
    it seems like we can easily make money through internet without any SEO. i have so much interest in writing blogs and your post will help me to earn from my blog. it is easy to promote my blogs on social media than performing seo.

14. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    You're welcome @ipol12@ipol12. Yes I am excited too for the results, but I know this can take a while. As of now, I wanna grow my Twitter accounts first before the real action comes. It is all about maturity, just like any other business that you are in. Yes I agree that you still have a lot to learn about the true process of affiliate and internet marketing, but one day you'll get there.

I am happy that this post of mine can help you get started with your own blog @suzzi winget@suzzi winget, but take note that my own experiment is kinda advanced, so I would suggest that you should not jump into this first. You should start from the basics first, learn from others on how they blog, and eventually you will master it one day.

15. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    So how is it going? Maybe you can try Google+ to promote it too. In fact, my blog posts' visitors increased because of Google+ even with few followers. Just my suggestion anyway. :)

16. Bretthuda33

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    This a cool thread and it looks like you are starting a good base for your business! In my experience social traffic never converts at high percentages, depending on the niche. That's why it all in the numbers in social media and about keeping your followers active so they might actually come back and buy something. I have found that posting in forums, depending on the niche again, has a higher success rate of getting the sale.

17. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I have missed this thread, but it is more interesting for making money without doing anything. Two weeks has been over, are you getting traffic and any sales from the niche blogs? I have seen already your niche bog in the review section where you posted.
    I will be following you in the same journey as it looks very easy method to make money online.

18. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Wow! Such a strong spirit with a positive outlook in life. Your game plan sounds very interesting. I look forward for your success using the social media tactics. I can say, you're an inspiration.

19. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Hello guys!

I haven't been active in posting here because I was focused in doing some stuff lately. Okay here's my own update.

When I checked my Amazon Associates stats, I couldn't believe my eyes. I almost cried with joy when I see this:

[​IMG]

I never thought that I can make sales using the autopilot experiment that I'm doing. But look at this! I got 3 sales coming from one of my niche sites. But since my account is still at 4% commission, so the advertising fees (commissions) are still low. However, this is truly a great sign for me to scale things up. These three sales just happened in a day, wow! I feel like a newbie again, and I finally know how to increase their attention to get more clicks and sales once and for all.

As for my Amazon Associates account, I just need few more sales to increase my commission from 4% to 6%. I'm totally pumped up and excited for this guys! My autopilot experiment is starting to work already, and all I need is to maximize everything.

Stay tuned for my upcoming results.

20. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Dear..... Nice efforts to earn money via Autopilot Twitter software, but I'm wonder and puzzled after many hardships and investment you've earned only $1.23 in a month.