Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Follow My Journey To Success!

Discussion in 'Business Success Stories' started by cheezcarls, Jan 24, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Way better than nothing at all @sunshine@sunshine. At least there's a tiny result which means a lot, and drives my motivation to earn more. I treated this as a business. Are you criticizing my hardships and investments because I only earned this tiny dollar? If Thomas Edison failed thousand times and gave up, we would have no light bulbs today. Same thing here in me, I never gave up and never listen to naysayers and "dreamstealers". My vision and perspective is totally different than yours to be honest, and I think you're not ready to face the true journey to success. I'm not focusing on my current earnings, but rather what would it be in the future if I keep going.

Did I complain about my tiny earnings? No. Complaining is a waste of time, but I rather respond and take action to do more.
    Am I satisfied and contented about my tiny earnings? No. This is why I will respond to earn more.

You may laugh at my tiny earnings, go ahead and tell others. But I don't mind. At the end of the day, we'll see who's getting the last laugh in the future. No one (even you) can stop me now. Sorry to be harsh on you. Peace out. :D

#21 cheezcarls, Feb 24, 2016 at 11:03 PM
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  2. comprar

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I will watch out for the outcomes.

3. zomgmike

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    @cheezcarls@cheezcarls we need an update! Did you ever have to expand on your original investment? Is it a full time job yet?

4. Marry Smith

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Great game planning. Your success is an inspiration for other.

5. John G. Anai

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Nice!!! but, not cleared that you have mentioned above.