My Experience Follow My Journey To Success!

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Dear..... Nice efforts to earn money via Autopilot Twitter software, but I'm wonder and puzzled after many hardships and investment you've earned only $1.23 in a month.
Way better than nothing at all @sunshine. At least there's a tiny result which means a lot, and drives my motivation to earn more. I treated this as a business. Are you criticizing my hardships and investments because I only earned this tiny dollar? If Thomas Edison failed thousand times and gave up, we would have no light bulbs today. Same thing here in me, I never gave up and never listen to naysayers and "dreamstealers". My vision and perspective is totally different than yours to be honest, and I think you're not ready to face the true journey to success. I'm not focusing on my current earnings, but rather what would it be in the future if I keep going.

Did I complain about my tiny earnings? No. Complaining is a waste of time, but I rather respond and take action to do more.
Am I satisfied and contented about my tiny earnings? No. This is why I will respond to earn more.

You may laugh at my tiny earnings, go ahead and tell others. But I don't mind. At the end of the day, we'll see who's getting the last laugh in the future. No one (even you) can stop me now. Sorry to be harsh on you. Peace out. :D

Last edited:

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
This a cool thread and it looks like you are starting a good base for your business! In my experience social traffic never converts at high percentages, depending on the niche. That's why it all in the numbers in social media and about keeping your followers active so they might actually come back and buy something. I have found that posting in forums, depending on the niche again, has a higher success rate of getting the sale.
Thanks a lot for sharing your information.

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
This post of yours is so nice and has so much to learn.as i am a beginner this post has all the content which will help me to start my blog.
it seems like we can easily make money through internet without any SEO. i have so much interest in writing blogs and your post will help me to earn from my blog. it is easy to promote my blogs on social media than performing seo.
Thanks for shearing this post.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
I think this post of yours are so nice and have so much to learn. I am a beginner this post has all the content which will help me to start my blog.
It seems like we can easily make money through internet without any SEO.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
This post of yours is so nice and has so much to learn.as i am a beginner this post has all the content which will help me to start my blog.
it seems like we can easily make money through internet without any SEO. i have so much interest in writing blogs and your post will help me to earn from my blog. it is easy to promote my blogs on social media than performing seo.
I know as far as you are absolutely right.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
UPDATE FOR 01/26/2015: I have setup another niche blog of mine and planning to do another one tomorrow. I am including Propeller Ads Media network to display ads on my niche blogs. I am gonna split test between OnClick PopUnder ads and traditional banner ads on the sidebar or within the posts to see which one is performing well on my part. Many of them said that OnClick PopUnder ads are having higher CPM rates, so I would give them a try. My traffic on both blogs are still less, but I'm quite surprised about my Clickbank hops, I'm getting more than 200+ for a day but no sales as of today. I am in no rush by now because I was still in trial and error mode. I am looking to make my autopilot niche blogs grow slowly but surely, just like the process of growing a mango tree till it reaches its full potential. Stay tuned! :)
You are totally right about this matter. Thanks a lot for your sharing.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
This a cool thread and it looks like you are starting a good base for your business! In my experience social traffic never converts at high percentages, depending on the niche. That's why it all in the numbers in social media and about keeping your followers active so they might actually come back and buy something. I have found that posting in forums, depending on the niche again, has a higher success rate of getting the sale.
I totally agree with you.