Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Foot Ball Game Is Very Helful For Body.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Football game is very interesting game beside me.I like most Football.I have played football many times in my childhood .So I suggest you to playing football.

2. Abdul Halim

White Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Nowadays football play is very popular though all the world. It is exercise for body. It play is very helpful for our bodies.

3. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    Playing any kind of sports does help in one way or the other. Playing sports is a form of exercise too.

4. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Engaging yourself in different sports such as football is very helpful to the body. It is a form of exercises that promotes good circulation and helps eliminate wastes of the body through sweat. It is also fun!

5. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Football game is really good game for health point of view and other factor is fun and everyone enjoy with this game.Football burning fat because it works the muscles when we run a lot of time and Builds Muscle Strength .Football is also used for brain because many decisions we take within fraction of seconds and we learn Team work and discipline which play important role in our lifestyle.

6. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    I played football (soccer) growing up, but was never really very good at it. I took up tennis which I still play to this day.

7. Lalit Malviya

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Football undoubtedly helpful to maintain the physical fitness of the body. Like football all the outdoor games help us to maintain our physical fitness. We should promote the outdoor games like football, cricket etc by inspiring people to play the outdoor game and make them aware about the positive phase of playing any outdoor game .

8. AizaKhan

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    yeah football is a very nice game for all peoples because this can b strong your body, stamina, health and all of kind