football manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blitz_x

football manager 2007 is the best game I played until now... This game is part of the football manager series, made by SI Games...
If you like this type of games you should try football manager 2007...

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Cool ! That the only game I've played lately. I don't have the time to play FM as I used to play a year ago, but I still find it relaxing :).

I used to play with Ajax Amsterdam , in this FM I've managed to pass a season , I didn't won the championship ( won by Feyenoord ) neither the cup ( won by PSV) but manage to win UEFA CUP. How about you blitz ? any good results ?

B

blitz_x

I'm the manager of Fortuna Dusseldorf (German third league)...
In the first season i've manage to win promotion to the second league... After a difficult season ( the second one) in the second league i managed to finish 9th...
Now i'm playing the third season and i want to win promotion and play the next season in Bundesliga...:)

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
I see you had some work to do with Fortuna D. It's quite hard to win promotion with them. I never tried to start with a third league team. I remember that I've tried to play with Koln , 2 FMs ago, managed to promote, but that was all , played a bit of the second season and gave up. I took over Werder Bremen , won the Championship, and lost Champions League in the Final ( vs Inter Milano ).

Status
Not open for further replies.