Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Banned
This thread is devoted to the discussion of football news or some interesting events concerning transfers of football players, some events of their personal life, etc. So feel free to share something about football here.

D

dds_sdd

I heard that Shevchenko plays for Milan. I think that he will find his game in this team. Chelsea wasn't the team he should play in.

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
American football? If yes then Packman Jones was suspended again. Who did not see that coming?! lol. And the Cowboys got receiver R. Williams, which is a huge move for them giving them the best receiving group in the league.

Sweq

Banned
In the evening will be an interesting match I think - Fenerbahche VS Arsenal. What team will win? And why?

D

dds_sdd

Today's evening will be an interesting match Dynamo VS Portu. If Dynamo wins, it will undoubtedly go to the next group.
I was very surprised when Panatinaikos won Verder 3:0!:rolleyes:

Sweq

Banned
I watched Dynamo - Portu and was really shocked when Dynamo lost - all I can only mention that football is unpredictable sport, the game and result can be changed in a minute.

Rocky

Banned
I watched Dynamo - Portu and was really shocked when Dynamo lost - all I can only mention that football is unpredictable sport, the game and result can be changed in a minute.

I absolutely agree with you that football is really unpredictable sport. Now Dynamo should play drawn game with Arsenal and win Fenerbahche at home - it will be very hard to implement.

E

edyst3

I like to watch football's review not the match. Because I like to watch the goal...

haunter

Yellow Belt
Arsenal’s midfielder Rosicky undergoes routine revision surgery as he attempts to overcome his injury problems. Hope that he will be join in the team before end of this year.

---------------------
Haunter

G

gens

I like to watch football very much and it seems to me that Bavaria will be the winner of champions league.

luciandronache

Yellow Belt
Well, last night was an interesting one on football. England beat Germany with 1-2 on Berlin, Brazil smashed Portugal, 6-2 and Romania played weak with Georgia, only 2-1. I don't know to many results, maybe you know some strange goals and scores.

luciandronache

Yellow Belt
Well, England couldn't participate on Euro because of Croatia. And on Euro Croatia beat Germany. So It seems to be equal, more or less. The differences were made by the number of matches played by Germany.

D

dds_sdd

Yesterday and the day before were really amazing and surprising days to some extend concerning football. I was disappointed when Verder Bremen played drawn game with Anortosis. Did you watch this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.