D

david12345

hi
any good site which can do auto submission in directories/Search engines

Regards

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
david12345 I am searching for the same thing

@Temi - in case you want to suggest the tool also - I used it already and I shared my experience using it on the appropriate section of the forum :)

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
That is cool Dks, I have not used it yet... it will be fantastic if you can share you experience DKs. We can post your experience here or even create a new thread for Directory Submission and use your experience as a stick at the beginning of the new submission sub forum.... I actually prefer that, please share your experience and I will go ahead and create a Directory Submission sub forum

Thanks

deluxdon

Yellow Belt
Always prefer to go with manual directory submission using different anchors and descriptions if you really want to get benefit IMO.

DON.

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
I'm sure I used an Auto Submission site a while back. At the time it was quite new (around 12 months ago I think), and it would submit just one URL to a number of directories.

If someone wanted more than one URL to be submitted there was a fee involved.

I just can't remember now where it was, but I'll try to find it.

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
Actually I had one topic created on this before you mentioned the new forum.

I have posted here about the results of a RO submission campaign ( a very short one actually )

That is cool Dks, I have not used it yet... it will be fantastic if you can share you experience DKs. We can post your experience here or even create a new thread for Directory Submission and use your experience as a stick at the beginning of the new submission sub forum.... I actually prefer that, please share your experience and I will go ahead and create a Directory Submission sub forum

Thanks

J

john33355

hi,
Man Try this one, gotosubmit.com
it has excellent auto submitter, Good Support, Great Services.
I submitted my 40 sites through this sites, and my site was indexed in google just in 4 days :)

Regards

R

Rockey Killer

Tried using fastibl

tried using fastibl downloaded that but it is not running properly on my lappy (win vista) looks like i will have to opt for gosubmit

YooHee

Yellow Belt
i think doing a auto submission tool is cool...

but it's more better to do manual submission than auto....:p

seo2

Yellow Belt
i think doing a auto submission tool is cool...

but it's more better to do manual submission than auto....:p
I think that even better than manual or auto submission is semi-automatic submission, meaning that you use a tool that takes you trough directories and pre-fills the fields so that the only thing you need to do is entering the category and maybe CAPTCHA code.
This way you have a much better efficiency when submitting your site.
This is exactly what fastIBL does.

Status
Not open for further replies.