Help Me/Question Free High Quality Press Release Distribution Sites?

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Hello everyone!

First of all, I wish you guys a Happy New Year! Now I have a question. I know already that PRLog.org is a high quality press release distribution site, but I don't know what are the other ones? I know there are some free press release directories out there, but I doubted that they are in high quality or in great value to build links there and rank on Google.

Do you have any idea guys about the existing high quality free press release distribution sites aside from PRLog.org alone?

Thanks in advance!

jazzvaga

Its better to play out on Google with KWs like "High PR press release list" OR "Top Press Release Sites" etc.

This will help you reach in depth of sites where your exact search is hidden :)

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Its better to play out on Google with KWs like "High PR press release list" OR "Top Press Release Sites" etc.

This will help you reach in depth of sites where your exact search is hidden :)
I know about that @jazzvaga, so my question wasn't answered yet. Even when I use those keywords, it will display top paid press release distribution sites mostly on Google (and not free ones), or blogs and websites that have lists of them. I am looking for specific free press release distribution sites aside from PRLog alone. Although there are some, but I don't know if they are good enough for me or just a total waste of time in posting press releases to them. I appreciate your help man, but that is not the answer I am looking for. Thanks anyway.

jazzvaga

You can use a PR plugin & Alexa plugin on your browser while chosing such sites, the higher the PR & lower the Alexa rank will result in more domination of your work further in those Press release sites.

Dont forget to check DA for sites as well.

cortana

Who actually reads press releases though?

If you offer an actual product or a local service, then maybe it will be worth it.

But who reads "press release sites" ?

I had a few press releases on some large music sites and I don't remember getting any traffic from them. Is there some other benefit?

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Being a webmaster, we know why to google, why to search keyword. But a normal daily life man who wants to buy car online would definitely like to know features, reviews and of course including press releases about a website.
Although, it sounds a completely promotional page but still it helps in many way at least when it reaches to the real buyers.