Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Free Traffic Through Article Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing and Promotion' started by suleman, Feb 1, 2016.

1. suleman

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Article writing can be declared as a good part of content marketing. If you want to be recognized for posting helpful and interesting content, consider writing articles for article directories, social media, and other online platforms.
    [​IMG]
    Re-using the articles
    There are many ways to reuse the articles especially if they are written diving into many segments or online courses. Articles can be published in directories and you are free to post on kindle. Writing them as blog posts is another helpful option to boost the visibility of your services.
    By using the above-mentioned ways, you can pass on the information as well as advertise the offer you are giving your audience. The traffic that comes to your web page through articles is organic and you have no need to use some forbidden ways to bring the visitors. Just consider using some tactics to improve your skills so that they will attract more readers to your content.

Headlines:
    The first thing that people will see about your article is the headlines. The more attractive, simple, and informative headline you use, the more readers will come. So, I’m sure you will not want to be ignored by the visitors, hence, must consider having a title that looks catchy, specific, and interesting. Your headline should encourage the readers to read the entire of the article’s body, and it’s only possible if the title you have used is able to catch the readers’ interest.
    [​IMG]
    Content:
    The most important thing after the headline is the content of your article. Make sure to make it detailed, positive, and realistic. Avoid using the words that look so simple, instead, try to use the words that look professional, and express your experiment in the area you intend to write. Your article will tell the readers how experienced you are about the information you are giving.
    Write something helpful, exciting, unique, engaging, and full of knowledge; something worth readers spending their valued time exploring. Nowadays, people are not much free to spend over 10 minutes to read any article, so your articles should not be longer than 500-600 words, else, they close the page moving on to other sites. In these 500 words, make sure to put the knowledge as much as you can and avoid using worthless sentences, the knowledge that has already been picked from other sources.
    Most people hate to see the wall of text. Your text and articles should be organized with bullet points, subheadings, interrogative sentences, and numeric short sentences. If this point is followed, the longer articles would be easy to read even if the readers are in a hurry to leave your site.

Tell a story
    Another fact that can make your article popular among your reader is telling a story. Make sure to include an interesting short story while writing an informative article. A story has the ability to hook the readers until the end of your article. Consider to add or write the story that relates to the content you are planning to write.

2. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    If you want people to click through the link in your article resource box, you should try writing shorter articles as long articles may already contains the information that they are look for. Thus, they have no reason of visiting your site to learn more about it.

3. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Fantastic Job my friend!
    Article marketing is definitely a MUST do job for any business to be successful. With your suggestions, it can be more better by using these tactics into an article. Articles are something that will be reaching to people out there who might be our potential customers and a good article can drive them to our websites.

It does not matter which website has that content, if you have published it off your website, still, it is a good idea to share it on many channels.

4. Dono Nguyen

White Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    Thank you. I have compared this advice with my articles that I wrote. I will fix it.
    Thanks again,

5. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I would like to have a special mention in terms of re-using the articles. This is something that I usually do when I am publishing something on my affiliate marketing review blog. To be honest with you guys, I also publish general stuff on the blog instead of reviews only. When I saw an interesting article on the internet with some important points, I would use one point at a time to create a single article about that. But make sure that your article needs to be original and not copied from someone else. Originality and quality really matters most for us as article marketers.

6. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Headlines and contents are matter in their own position. Headlines should be unique and easy understandable attractive also and content should not be copied.

7. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Websites or pages with well-written content will encourage clients to be confident about the product or service being offered. Content doesn't necessarily need to be flowery or lengthy. As long as the message is transmitted and understood, then an article becomes an asset to the page.