Help Me/Question Free Web Hosting In India

steve taylor

White Belt
I want to host my website and I do not want to pay any thing for at least one year . I have tried many web hosting website but no one provide free web hosting . All are charging for web hosting. Any free web hosting website are there in India if any there then suggest me.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
In india many free web hosting service providers, that are.

• 000webhosting.com:-
Disk Space 1500 MB
Data Transfer/Bandwidth 100gb/month.
Add-on Domain 5
Sub Domain 5
Email address 5
MySql database 2

• hostinger.in:-
Disk space 200MB
Data Transfer/Bandwidth 100GB
No of websites Unlimited
Subdomain 2
Email Address 2
Mysql database 2

• Freehostia.com:-
Disk space 250
Data transfer/ Bandwidth 6GB
No of website 5
Subdomain 15
E-mail address 3
MySql Database 1

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
There are so many free web hosting sites available in India such as :-
freehostia.com
  • Disk Space 250 MB
    Data Transfer/ Bandwidth 6 GB
    Add-on Domains/ No. of websites 5
    Sub Domains 15
    E-mail addresses 3
    MySQL databases 1
    Support for customized domains Yes
5gbfree.com
  • Disk Space 5 GB
    Data Transfer/ Bandwidth 20 GB
    Add-on Domains/ No. of websites 1
    Sub Domains -
    E-mail addresses -
    MySQL databases 3
    Support for customized domains Yes
    indiagetonline.in

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
I really could not figure out the motive of providing free web hosting services. Are these companies really providing free hosting or there are any kind of hidden chages available to link domain or sub domain. What I have noticed nothing is free , there would be any advertisement for online marketing or same would have been applied so that by providing the free website ads can be shown on the same.

Rackend

Are you sure you want to get hosting for free? What kind of website are you going to host, OP?

skylimit

Content Writer
There is no meaning if you choose free hosting, because once your website is ready and live, you will face constant problems, like server down, maintenance, etc.
I suggest you to go for 1 cent hosting from Godaddy or hostgator, they are now in India so you can pay them in INR.
Good Luck!

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
A lot of website are offering you to use there free theme and since it will not be free, your website will have loads of ads and worst part is you will have no control to any of them.
I advised you to use a paid web hosting even if it is a cheap one. Ask me and i will suggest you a few.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Nothing comes free in this world, you will be paying this way or that. The dream of having free web hosting looks good but when you host your website with them you will realize that it might have been better to pay a few bucks instead. You will see your website will be given loads of ads and a poor and clumsy overall look.

webee

Free web hosting feels good but not appears, you know those free web-hosters deteriorates your website users experience and last you may end up with no users coming to your site and treating it as a poor site. So better to invest few dollars instead but you realize the worth once it is reputed over online.

bharath

Staff member
A lot of website are offering you to use there free theme and since it will not be free, your website will have loads of ads and worst part is you will have no control to any of them.
I advised you to use a paid web hosting even if it is a cheap one. Ask me and i will suggest you a few.
Do you mean Free Themes? If yes then these themes have only 2 to 3 footer links and we can make them nofollow to use on our sites.
As per the OP
Indian webhosting really sucks, I am tired with them and learn't a lesson never to host with or paid Hosting companies from India.
Worst support and downtime is huge and the cost is more.

hynds

I see that there are many free hostings out there such as byethost, 000webhost, hostinger, awardspace, 5gbfree, etc...However, in my experience, I would like to suggest ByetHost is comparatively better than other free hostings in terms of cpu, speed, uptime, no ads and support.

If you are serious about your business, I would also suggest that you do not use free hosting. Because in the future, your business may be get increased then you will face with many problem with free host such as bandwidth, CPU, memory,...and in case your traffic get increased, your account will be banned from provider without any notice. So go with paid hosts at the first time you run your business.

If you want to buy hosting, you need to research about each first, you can go here for the details Best web hosting latest currently

Good luck to you!