My 2 Cents Free web hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

miketys0n

Banned
I will not suggest free hosting to anyone. according to me free web hosting looks very unprofessional. also you will not get much feature in that. better is to try paid only in few bucks what you will say.

JohnyHit

Yellow Belt
Thanks for introducing this website. It's a good idea to host your own website, but it is not that much reliable.

Be careful as hosting servers from many home ISPs without paying for business accounts and static IP services can result in termination of service and/or in some cases fines from the ISP. Verify that your provider allows this on their network.

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Web hosts can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for other servers located in their data center, called colocation, also known as Housing.

gregory_savant

White Belt
I think that hosting is not so expensive today and saving money by using free hosting solutions is not worth it - it can provide you with troubles.

LeetHost

Yellow Belt
If you pay, you get proper service. You get proper customer support, you get proper f features. Free things are of less importance.

qmarket

Yellow Belt
What is the difference between website hosting for home computers and In common ???? If you cant understand my ques, please tell me about that website for home computer ????

NodePacket

Yellow Belt
Yes it is good to test and function in local environement but cannot connect to internet such thing can be complex

jhony117

Yellow Belt
I always prefer paid hosting server. Because it is very good. Free hosting may cause of problem for your website, blog.

sachin121

White Belt
Free Web Hosting Area provides unmetered traffic and free web space for domain or subdomain with php, mail, mysql, ftp support, no ads.

nurulislam

White Belt
I am always believe in paid web hosting. I can't ever trust in free web hosting. Because it will be a great bindings for getting position of our websites in Google page.

Crook-sam

Yellow Belt
Since the free web hosting scene changes even more rapidly than the commercial web hosting scene, with web hosts disappearing every now and then (sometimes even within the month they start), it is best to check out (and evaluate) for yourself any free web host you come across.

cabletweet

Yellow Belt
Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

wopt

White Belt
nowadays there are some reliable free hosting providers as well, and if you are having personal sites you can try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.