Freelancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

scfc16

Yellow Belt
How many of you freelace from home. Did you notice that recently there are a lot of people that are offering their work out for ridiculous prices, such as $1 for 500 word documents, ad writing absolute rubbish. Its so annoying as they put us pros out of work. Especially on sites like Get a freelancer. I keep getting contracted to correct mistakes, or to re write articles that people have bought that the writer wrote absolute rubbish :mad:

YooHee

Yellow Belt
I think it's not true..... they'll just say that $1 but there are more payments you need to do.....<scammer!>

fantastvik

Yellow Belt
never trust any such sites. if you want to earn from sitting at home, you should have some knowledge of designing, programming, seo etc. rest of all scams. i am a designer and i earn from home by getting designing work from different sites and doing them

bhushna

Yellow Belt
I do from my house and earn daily 20-30$ from it. But my main work is affiliate marketing, But yeah never post on some unknown site where they sell cheap articles. They will 100% give u copied data which is totally waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.