German unique content from native speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

texttown

Hello,
my name is Sarah Greszat and I am a german content writer.

I have studied linguistics and did among other things a work placement in a translation office. I was responsible for the translation of English texts into German. Now I am working for more than one year as content writer and have already written numerous articles for several websites, online portals and magazines.

Today I offer you my services as a writer. So if you would like to enter the German market and need therefor German content, you are absolutely right with me. I translate your English website into German with pleasure or create new German articles for you. Of course I only deliver unique content. On request I also integrate your keywords into the texts.

Please mind I only write German unique content!

For web content I bill per word 0,065 USD or 0,048 GBP. At the moment I can also offer the following special offers:

Web-Content-Packages

Web-Content-Package S
Texts for one welcome page and 10 additional pages with a volume of approximately 300 words -> 205 USD / 150 GBP

Web-Content-Package M
Texts for one welcome page and 20 additional pages with a volume of approximately 300 words -> 375 USD / 270 GBP

Web-Content-Package L
Texts for one welcome page and 50 additional pages with a volume of approximately 300 words -> 905 USD / 650 GBP

In principle I am not fixed to any special subject area and write articles for every area (excepting adult content). If you are interested in a professional German content creation, write a message to me.

Kind regards,
Sarah Greszat

T

texttown

Auf meiner Homepage texttown[punkt]de finden Sie unter Referenzen eine kleine Auswahl meiner bisherigen Arbeiten.
Über eine Zusammenarbeit würde ich mich sehr freuen.
Viele Grüße
Sarah Greszat

Under Referenzen on my website texttown[dot]de you find a few samples of my work.
I would be very pleased about a cooperation.
Kind regards,
Sarah Greszat

Status
Not open for further replies.