Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Special Offer Get Free Traffic To Increase Your Website's Audience

Discussion in 'SEO Service Providers' started by SigmaTraffic, Apr 3, 2019.

1. SigmaTraffic

SigmaTraffic New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi there,
    We’d like to introduce you SigmaTraffic, service which generates automated traffic activity at your website. Depending on the package you choose, a wide range of parameters will be available to you: country and city, time of day, certain providers and much more.
    Our service can be used to solve the following problems: improving website traffic metrics, increasing traffic volume, getting better positions in Alexa. We can fix your bounce rate, return rate, average session time. There is also a possibility to increase organic traffic with certain list of keywords or social traffic. We work with almost all website traffic aspects.
    All registered users get first package (Nano, 6k hits) for FREE!

2. Kristen Brown

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    What is the main process to this? I already create account and can't understand that. Can you explain this?

3. SigmaTraffic

SigmaTraffic New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi. After creating account you should see 1 Nano credit available. Click + Add project and apply credit there, after this follow easy steps of configuring your project. If you have any other questions you can always email us or ask them in chat at the website.

4. Kristen Brown

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Campaign is: Active

But, Link Found Status: NOT FOUND

5. SigmaTraffic

SigmaTraffic New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    “Link not found” means that you didn’t place SigmaTraffic’s link at your website. If you do this, we will double your free traffic.

6. Sumaiya Khatun

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Thank you share it. I think it's very helpful for every us.
    Actually This is bot service. I know increase page view and increase alexa rank.
    But I want to know it's Good or not for Google Ranking?

Off Page SEO

7. Kristen Brown

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Okay, Thanks, I will must try to this.

8. dona harrop

White Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
  9. Jenifer1420

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    What is the main procedure to this? I previously create account and can't understand that. Can you give details this?

10. clairedivas

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Traffic to your website helps to improve your rank which in turn generates more traffic, but you want to make sure that the increase in traffic is associated with an increase in engagement as well. If your traffic is increasing but your conversion rates are decreasing, you’re not bringing in the right traffic.

11. vantaianphatran

vantaianphatran New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Are there different traffic between ads and tool?