Give a chance to serve you

Status
Not open for further replies.

capable girl

White Belt
Hello members

This is capable girl from india and is new here in this forum. I m doing directory submission work at very general rates from last year with 100% satisfactory work. I have the capability to do manual directory submission very fast and u'll b glad to give me work, and i'll b honorable to all of you for giving me chance to serve you the best.

Now i m here to serve you with a NEW Package of Manual Directory Submission service. I assure and guarantee quality work and good SE ranking results. Title and descriptions are as per your requirement.

Features of the package

• All directories are SEO friendly.

• All Directories are free .

• Regular updates of the work and the complete detail of UR's after the completion of work.

• We are providing 100% Manual Submission. all categories will be chosen with precision & details entered carefully & accurately.

• We will use maximum of 5 Anchor Texts.

• We will submit your email address & name as website owner details, so that you have full control of your submission & be able to edit it in the future if required.

Here is Details of the package

50 Directory submissions Just $3 only with assurance of 100% satisfaction and complete report on the same day of the order placed..

100 Directory submission Just $6 Only with assurance of 100% satisfaction and complete report on the same day of the order placed..

150 Directory submission Just $10 Only with assurance of 100% satisfaction and complete report on the very next day of the order placed.

200 Directory submission Just $17 Only with assurance of 100% satisfaction and complete report on the very next day of the order placed.

500 Directory submission Just $30 Only with assurance of 100% satisfaction and complete report in two days from the day of the order placed.

There is discount also if you will provide number of orders.

Payment is through pay pal.

We need to start it:-
1) URL:-
2) Title:-
3) Description:-
4) Email:-
5) keywords:-
6) categories:-
7) Name:-

I m sure you will not miss the opportunity

Waiting for your responses

With great Thanx,