Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Going Rate To Charge Guest Posters?

Discussion in 'Content and Copywriting' started by SuzzyK, Apr 27, 2019.

1. SuzzyK

SuzzyK Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello - Can someone please tell me what you think the rate is to charge guest posters? I was thinking of purchasing a website, but don't think that I will be able to keep up with writing all of the content myself. I can probably write one good article every week but think I will need more posts than that to keep people coming to the site.

I read somewhere that you can charge to publish guest posts. This sounds like a great idea to get some content and also to provide a small income for the site. Is it reasonable to ask a small fee for guest posts and, if so, what do you think is a reasonable amount? I have no idea what the going rate is

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts.