My Suggestion Good Looking Logo Designs Can Enhance Your Identity

sunshine

Blue Belt
When it comes to market a new business or company, logo design plays a vital role in this regard. Corporate logos are intended to be the "face" of a company: They are graphical displays of a company's unique identity and through colors and fonts and images they provide essential information about a company that allows customers to identify with the company's core brand. Starting your business without a well-thought-out logo and marketing materials puts your small company at a big disadvantage compared to the competition.

jazzvaga

Logo is something that reveals true identity of a business & it matters a lot to corporate / marketing / functional companies that deliver direct to consumers.

Without a logo, it looks like a business is non-operational.

Furqan Rashid

YES you are right a good logo is compulsory for a good startup business because it's the identity of your business that is going to be displayed. If it's not good how can you get clients to your business. It really matters.

zehra nadeem

Logo is very important to a business or a company.It is the reflects you and your company.It is also said as summary of your business.It tells you about the production of the company.A beautiful logo attracts many people towards you.By having a beautiful logo you can increase your number of clients.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Logos are very important to any business, especially a startup. It is crucial you get your branding right with your business. You do not want to send the wrong message or give the wrong impression to your potential customers.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Logos are essential to our businesses. Every business, organization or website should have their own logo. Although there are still some businesses out there (especially online) who are still not using logos on their own, they may have less attraction from the customers. Almost all of the businesses now (even my family business) have our logos designed by professional ones. In my affiliate marketing blog before, I hired someone to design my own logo at a decent amount, and it looks great (I didn't use Fiverr during that time). The logo of our respective businesses represents who we really are, and it is the symbol of our business.

Furqan Rashid

Logos are essential to our businesses. Every business, organization or website should have their own logo. Although there are still some businesses out there (especially online) who are still not using logos on their own, they may have less attraction from the customers. Almost all of the businesses now (even my family business) have our logos designed by professional ones. In my affiliate marketing blog before, I hired someone to design my own logo at a decent amount, and it looks great (I didn't use Fiverr during that time). The logo of our respective businesses represents who we really are, and it is the symbol of our business.
Yes I do agree with you. I am Graphic Designer and have designed numerous logos for my clients. I try to design something that should speak of their business.

Vinaya

I understand the importance of logo in branding your business or to promote your brand. Logos are so important for business and brands that people remember and recognize the business and brands just from the logo. Logo are just like the country flag that gives identity to the business.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
A good looking logo does not have to be very complicated. Think of Google, Apple, Windows, Coca Cola, McDonalds, and you will see that these are all big brands whose logos are known all over the globe. Even a simple logo can make an impact. It just needs to be well thought of and should be in line with your brand identity.

sunshine

Blue Belt
A good looking logo does not have to be very complicated. Think of Google, Apple, Windows, Coca Cola, McDonalds, and you will see that these are all big brands whose logos are known all over the globe. Even a simple logo can make an impact. It just needs to be well thought of and should be in line with your brand identity.
You are right, big brands have simple logos. It means rather than focusing on good looking logo design, business brands' popularity also depend on marketing and advertisement.

SirJoe

The first contact that your client has with your business is your logo, so it's worth while spending some time on it. If you can't do it yourself you can get someone else to do it for you.

briannagodess

Your logo is like your identity. It marks who you are as a business. It makes people wonder how you have thought of that design. As much as possible, make your logo the reflection of what your company defines. Don't go for logos that represent other companies, they have different ideals. If you are truly passionate about your company, don't spoof other designs, design one yourself.

You can even hire other people to create your logo for you if you aren't that good in graphics. You can just tell them what you want and give them a background of what your business is. Make them create different logos so you can choose which one best represents your company.

Good luck!

steve taylor

White Belt
You are right .
Logo is play vital role to enhance you business identity.
Today In my college Have logo competition every students are create a own logo for a website (eyentra).
And i also create a logo for my college.
Logo provide uniqueness of your business and anything else.
I use to create logo Adobe Photoshop.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
A nice looking logo can really enhance the look of your website. It also boosts the appealing and attractive design of a website to the next level. A logo most probably sounds as a brand name for a business, should need to be creative.
Besides, making it more fancy, try to make it more creative and appealing.

sunshine

Blue Belt
Actually best creative logos that will appeal to public are just like “Design is thinking made visual” and “Symbolize and summarize the business” for branding legend for inspiration.