Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Good Looking Website Can Enhance Your Business

Discussion in 'Business Ideas and Startups' started by sunshine, Dec 19, 2015.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Are you planning to create a professional looking blog and website for yourself or someone near and dear to you? If yes, then you will have to check out the premium wordpress themes. These premium themes for wordpress will help you create a professional looking, out-of-the-box blog or website. You will also be able to save time, money as well as various other hassles if you opt for these themes. You can buy these themes online. Once you buy any of these themes, you will be able to get professional code, awesome design, unlimited support, etc. along with it. Thus, things will become easier for you.
    12376577_955555867848048_3727561545363416288_n.
    Premium WordPress Themes
    Here are some of the premium wordpress themes which can be of great help to you. Let’s take a look:

Landing Page Theme:
    This is a popular wordpress theme. This is known to be a responsive one-page multi-purpose theme and you can use this theme to showcase any type of service or product. You will get unlimited color options through the in-built color picker option available in this theme. This option will help you in changing the color of the background, buttons or any other feature that you feel like.

It should also be noted here that amongst all other premium wordpress themes, this theme comes with a focus on homepage management. As a result, it will help you append more or less everything to the homepage. You will find 6 different areas where you can showcase the content. Apart from this, you will be able to sell off various products with the help of this theme. This theme is also mobile friendly and it will resize itself depending upon the device you use. You will also get the option of creating a multi-lingual website with this theme.

Showstopper Theme:
    Amongst all other premium wordpress themes, this is known for the versatility it offers. It is also considered as a multi-purpose wordpress theme. This is a sleek theme which has been designed for selling and showcasing services and products. It is a fully responsive theme which comes with the facility of one-page management feature. Thus, if you use this theme, you will be able to showcase a huge amount of content on your homepage.

The showstopper wordpress theme is also mobile friendly and you will get a huge range of color options. It will also help you in managing your portfolio is an easy way as it comes with the option of portfolio management. You will also be able to update the theme on a regular basis directly from the wordpress dashboard. You will also find a wide variety of short codes which will help you in customizing the pages and posts.

Now that you know about the two most important premium wordpress themes, you can select any one of them and use it for your website or blog.

2. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    There is a way with WordPress, that allows a person to have a landing page, with an website. I found out about it this year, while randomly messing with WordPress. But I haven't considered using a premium theme yet, I don't think I am at the stage where I've got to go premium.

3. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I have a website, which was launched a week ago. So far I have managed to publish three articles. However, I am yet to monetize the site with Google Adsense. I use wordpress as content management system. I am still looking for appropriate theme from my website. I want to learn about theme that can incorporate ad banners on the top and bottom on the website page

4. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    If you want to flip a website, you can increase people's interest of buying it by refurbishing it by spending a small amount of money to buy a new template from the web template store. The benefit of buying ready made web template is that these templates are already properly coded and optimized with all the necessary SEO features. As soon as you purchase it from the web template store, you can upload it to your website and start using it with the CMS of your choice. There is no need to waste thousands of dollars to hire a web design company to design the template unless it is for a big company or organization.

5. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I agree with you @sunshine@sunshine. It is essential for our businesses to have a great looking website by simply installing and customizing the premium themes and landing pages for good. I am currently running a Wordpress website, and I was considering to buy a premium theme for that to look professional as it goes. Although simple themes and landing pages are fine, but the premium and well-designed landing pages can increase visitors, conversions, engagement and such that is good enough for our business.

One of my friends had an internet marketing blog running for years, and he has gained a lot of traffic and engagement due to his state-of-the-art Wordpress premium theme that he installed. For me, having a good-looking website is giving us a lot of advantages than any other basic website we've seen. Cheers!

6. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    The user interface is very important in a website because it is the foundation of your website. Having a good looking website will attract most of the people to use and view the website. With a good looking website people might share your website on social media sites and with this your business will be spreading and attract a lot of viewers or customers who might want to buy your product or services.

7. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    And these are the reasons why all sites should be mobile friendly and easy to adapt to the screen that it is being used to view it, making users have good experience while viewing and browsing the site.

8. zehra nadeem

White Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Yes website of a company must be well prepared and well managed so that it looks attractive.You know that every one have access to use internet now a days.When ever any one wants to buy any product of a company they first check it from the website of that company.if website it is attractive it can increase your clients other wise you can lost your clients.

9. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Premium WP themes emphasise the beauty of blogs which is required to gain more visitors and buyers. Consider having a pretty theme installed on you WP blog.

10. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Website of the company presents all details about company products.So, website should be attractive.This is the first presentation in front of customers.
    If selection of themes is best then website design will be best.

11. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    When you say good looking websites, they should be presentable, neatly crafted, professionally done and elegant. Obtaining such will create a good impression from old and potential clients. It will also be one of the things that a client will look for to ensure authenticity of products or services.

12. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Thanks to all of you guys for their useful tips and suggestions. Moreover, we can also change after one or two years the template and outlook of our website with new attractive one, just to make it New Look for our audience and repeat clients.

13. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Website acts like your assistant, even in your absence, to make sure your business is represented to the best so that it could be preferred more and more. The way your website look, is the key ingredients to the growth in your business. Thus, it becomes essential that your website is user friendly, is as simple as anyone can be guided to reach all the menus options, is mobile friendly as there is tremendous increase of accessing website on mobile devices so that it is reachable from everywhere anytime making your business to be live for 24*7 and in reach of products explorer.

14. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    A website is something that represents about you. You cannot visit every customers/audiences personally, thus, this is the available source through the internet that can help you reaching out to the people those you personally cannot.

This also signifies about the character of your business, your own creativity (after all, you finalize the design), your interest and your thoughts.
    If it developed in soothing soul, it certainly tells a lot about one's business.

15. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    Sometimes websites are a representation of yourself.
    Sometimes your personality reflects on it.
    But what I am considering the most is its content since the content is the most important part of a website.

16. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    You should always make improvements to your website where needed. But make sure you always make your website interactive and high-quality.

17. Alexandoy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    It seems that I am being left behind by Wordpress. This showstopper is new to me. Our office website is in Wordpress although I don't tinker with it since the dirty work is already assigned to my office assistant.

But my orientation with blog is Blogger, that's where my blog is. And I am not that artistic so I really don't expect to come up with a good-looking website. One time a friend offered her help to enhance the design of my blog but I declined because that would not be me and my blog represents me, right? But anyway, sorry for my being old fashioned. But I do admire good-looking blogs that have a symmetry in colors.

18. Lalit Malviya

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Look and feel of your website really have great impact on the visitors who visit your website. Along with the look and feel of the website should ahve be user friendly interface and easy to understand without any complication. Help menu of the site should contains all the possible issue that may arrive while using the site.

19. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Yes it is true good looking website can enhance your business.
    If your website looking good and organize in proper manner then your visitor take interest in your website.
    And these thing is very important part of your business.
    If your product good and website looking good and run easily on the web.
    Then definitely your growth rate can increase.