Good pagerank predictor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Webmasters love PR predictor especially one with graphical bell and whistles. Does anyone have the url of a nice pagerank predictor.

Come to think of it, will also be interested in buying a pagerank predictor script if you know where I can find out.

Thanks

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
I am not into PR anymore so I do not really care about such tools.

And I am unsure Google will allow the function of such tools anymore, because the big boys like to keep the things under control.

I know that for some the green bar is still a nice thing to brag about...

J

john12

I have never heard about this. I will inform you soon.

---------------------------------------------
Dot net open source from Semaphore-software.com

Last edited by a moderator:

adaliaseo

White Belt
its interesting to know too. i'm new to seo tools. I only know how to use PageRank provided by firefox but still not familiar.

adaliaseo

White Belt
hi there, yes i am really new to seo. i just get to know better since this year but still did not really know how to use and manipulate it. just read and follow what people did.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
That is exactly how to learn to manipulated it, if you read and following what experts on how to manipulate it do, you are well on your way to becoming a manipulator as well :)

hi there, yes i am really new to seo. i just get to know better since this year but still did not really know how to use and manipulate it. just read and follow what people did.

Status
Not open for further replies.