• Some fancy scripts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ovi

HooHooHoo

Actually I already received my gift :) By the way..Santa Claus exist!!!! Don't dubt about this :)

Ovi

O

ovi

yes

We allways have to believe in Santa. Let us know what presents you will receive :)

Ovi

G

Guppy

Wow this poll is hard. I would hope santa would give me either some fancy scripts or a laptop....

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Maybe we should add a Romania section to imyours.co.uk to find you guys new girlfriend :)

Or maybe I should start imyour.ro , its a joke but if you think it can be helpful it can be moved from being a joke to reality

C

criserb

Yep, it's easy to say "find new girlfriend" but if I don't need a new girl friend and I need my girlfriend? What can I do for that? Do you think that Santa can make this for me? I believe in Santa, but unfortunately I don't think that he can do that for me :(

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Cristi,
This is part of life, sometimes we want to be with a particular person but that person does not want to be with us, we must try out best to convince that person that we really really want to be with them, if they insist they do not want to be with us, I think we have to accept that decision and move on.

I think I saw a poem that says: If you love something (or someone) set it free, if it comes back to you its yours, if it did not comeback to you, it never was yours. I hope that is of some comfort.

O

ovi

:(

Yes, you are perfectly right, some times the decisions hurts, but the live must go on...damn...we are young I am 27 years old (in 2 june 2005) you too Cristi...I am sure that everything will be ok.

Ovi

Darksat

Yellow Belt
A nice little sony 2GH Doathon Centrino Laptop.

Probably going to be new years before I can afford one though.

Santa didnt get me that rocket launcher last year so Ive lost faith in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.