Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Google Adwords For Finding Keywords?

Discussion in 'General SEO Metrics and Keyword Research' started by suzzi winget, Feb 8, 2016.

1. suzzi winget

White Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    hii..i have asked this question before but didn't get any replies so i searched it on Google how to find keyword.
    where i found a website 'GOOGLE ADWORDS'. I know this is for finding keywords but how can i find it. i dont know the steps? help me

2. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    In Google Adwords, there's a feature called "Keyword Planner", as it was formerly known as Google Keyword External Tool. I use Google Keyword Planner under Google Adwords to research and analyze keywords when trying to rank my niche sites on Google. There are other keyword tools as well like Market Samurai, Daniel Lew's Keyword Winner, and so many others that can give you some extra stats that aren't present in the Google Keyword Planner. But for me overall, hands down to this best keyword research tool of Google, and it's worth using to give us great results.

3. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Google Adwords Keyword is no longer available. It used to be free for people to use for doing research on keywords but now you can't use it anymore. When you are at the Google Adwords Keyword page, it ask you to sign in into your Google account. If you sign into your Google account, you will be redirected to the Planner. Performing any keyword search on the Planner does not return any keyword suggestions, search volume, or global monthly search terms.

4. Nocturnal Writer

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I have voted your answer as good. It is clear and direct to the point. Why we keep on using Google Adword when it is no longer available. We are just wasting our time and effort.

5. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Are you sure? I have been using the keyword planner by signing into my account and it still works for finding search volume, keywords that are past used. Take a look again and report back here with screenshot. They too asked several times me to submit a Credit card, but never did it and still using their free resources.