Help Me/Question Google Analytics Alternatives?

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
I've always heard that Google Analytics is a free web analytic tool but is there other free web analytic tool that you recommended. I am not talking about free trials. I want suggestions on web analytic tools that are completely free and functional.

steve taylor

White Belt
Work of the google analytic is keep eye on user activity. It allow admin to analyse your website in various ways like according to geographical region, When your website have more crowd etc.
Some google analytic alternative are as follows :-
  • Woopra
  • Clicky
  • KISSmetrics and
  • Piwik

Pooja Sharma

Google is said to best in everything and a popular choice. Mixpanel is better as per me because it is both web and mobile friendly. It has also got the free version. The GUI of W3 counters is good and it is more suited for bloggers. Other than these you ahve crazy egg, mouse flow etc.

Anne Roberts

For a few of the other analytics providers you might consider for your business, see our list of Google Analytics alternatives below.
  • Piwik. This analytics provider is similar in functionality to Google Analytics.
  • Kissmetrics.
  • Mixpanel.
  • Adobe Analytics.
  • W3Counter.
  • IBM Analytics.

Guest Posting India

Thanks for this thread as well thanks to members reply sharing their view about Google Analytics Alternatives. I used Google Analytics tool & tool is really helpful to analyse a website but I didn't move to another Alternatives tools because I think Google Analytics give better analyse idea than another tools.

RH-Calvin

Red Belt
Google analytics is the best online tool to measure traffic behavior for your website. Inserting the analytics code into the webpage source helps Google to track the website traffic and provide various information about the traffic behavior in the analytics tool. It also provides information about the bounce rate of your website.

Kristen Brown

.Google analytic is the best way to freely traffic investigator but the another one is similarweb and histats also best for free. You can try it any one.