Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Google Analytics Alternatives?

Discussion in 'General SEO Metrics and Keyword Research' started by Zirkon Kalti, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    I've always heard that Google Analytics is a free web analytic tool but is there other free web analytic tool that you recommended. I am not talking about free trials. I want suggestions on web analytic tools that are completely free and functional.

2. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Work of the google analytic is keep eye on user activity. It allow admin to analyse your website in various ways like according to geographical region, When your website have more crowd etc.
    Some google analytic alternative are as follows :-
    • Woopra
    • Clicky
    • KISSmetrics and
    • Piwik

3. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Google is said to best in everything and a popular choice. Mixpanel is better as per me because it is both web and mobile friendly. It has also got the free version. The GUI of W3 counters is good and it is more suited for bloggers. Other than these you ahve crazy egg, mouse flow etc.

4. Anne Roberts

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    For a few of the other analytics providers you might consider for your business, see our list of Google Analytics alternatives below.
    • Piwik. This analytics provider is similar in functionality to Google Analytics.
    • Kissmetrics.
    • Mixpanel.
    • Adobe Analytics.
    • W3Counter.
    • IBM Analytics.

5. Guest Posting India

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Thanks for this thread as well thanks to members reply sharing their view about Google Analytics Alternatives. I used Google Analytics tool & tool is really helpful to analyse a website but I didn't move to another Alternatives tools because I think Google Analytics give better analyse idea than another tools.

6. RH-Calvin

Red Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Google analytics is the best online tool to measure traffic behavior for your website. Inserting the analytics code into the webpage source helps Google to track the website traffic and provide various information about the traffic behavior in the analytics tool. It also provides information about the bounce rate of your website.

7. naseem

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Three considerable alternatives to Google Analytics are:
    Kissmetrics
    Piwik
    MouseFlow

8. soinasuhular

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I would strongly recommend you Piwik and Kissmetrics. Both are really good alternatives to GA.

9. Yuva12

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    SE Ranking is a very powerful tool that gives you with comprehensive website analysis. Find out exactly who’s visiting your site, and where you’re getting traffic from.

10. Monica Chortle

White Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    You can use histats alternative by google analytic.

11. Kristen Brown

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    .Google analytic is the best way to freely traffic investigator but the another one is similarweb and histats also best for free. You can try it any one.