Google Analytics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeinlincs

Yellow Belt
Google Analytics has anyone used it ?

If you dont know what it is, well Analytics is Google's very own visitor tracking utility, allowing webmasters to keep tabs on traffic to their site, including visitor numbers, traffic sources, visitor behaviour & trends, times spent on the site and a host of other information gathered via two pieces of JavaScript embedded in the source-code.

Would like to hear your opinions please.

Mike :)

mikeinlincs

Yellow Belt
I think I will try it out... nothing to lose it's free for now, but what to bet they will soon start charging if your not using adwords.

Mike :)

hugodiaz

Yellow Belt
It's nice and I like it. Only thing is that it is the only such software I have used, so I can't compare it to something else like Awstats or anything else.

My only complaint is that it can be a little slow to update, other than that I really like it though. It's one of the first things I check every day. Haha, I should be concentrating on adding more content and developing all the areas of my website, but checking the stats is so addicting. :roll:

RiverWire

Yellow Belt
Yeah i use google and Extreme Tracking (paid version ) on most of my sites it gives me all the info i need, havent tries Awstats though, might give it ago

Status
Not open for further replies.