Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Google Announced Universal Analytics

Discussion in 'Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools' started by Evgeniy, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evgeniy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Official Google analytics blog reports about launching of Universal analytics for large businesses. This new offer works with API and must help customers to convert Google analytics to their needs and integrate with own database.

The main features of Universal analytics:

• Consumers use multiple devices
    Tools from Measurement Protocol allow users to send own data about business using any device to own analytics account.

• The world is mobile
    Few days ago Google has updated Mobile app analytics and Universal analytics enables you to integrate your data with mobile app.

• Cross-channel measurement is essential
    You can discover relationships between the channels that drive conversations.

• Your business is unique
    Universal analytics enables you to integrate own data with analytics account and customize the etrics you need such as goals, reports etc.

2. Jason_Martin

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Thanks Evgeniy for this update. Can you please tell me the date of announcement.

3. deadmix

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    thank you for this update, it's useful and i advice to anyone to keep an eye on that new announcement

4. NileLars

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Re:

I have observed that Google always loves to provide user friendly results and apps. These are the steps for the same. I had also analytics for my iphone and get update on finger tips. BTW thanks for updates. Keep on sharing.

5. Evgeniy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Yes of course, it was announced on 29th of October.

6. dep

dep
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    nice to know information. google comes always with something innovative things and this update is one such thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.