Google browser is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Google is launching an open source web browser to compete with Internet Explorer and Firefox.
The browser is designed to be lightweight and fast, and to cope with the next generation of web applications that rely on graphics and multimedia.
Called Chrome, it will launch as a beta for Windows machines in 100 countries, with Mac and Linux versions to come.
"We realised... we needed to completely rethink the browser," said Google's Sundar Pichai in a blog post.
The new browser will help Google take advantage of developments it is pushing online in rich web applications that are challenging traditional desktop programs.

source: bbc

jaibin

Yellow Belt
I am using Google's new browser chrome and i am satisfied the work of that browser. It is nice and very fast compared to other browsers.Chrome has many features which includes tab isolation: If a Web page causes a problem with Chrome and leads to a crash, the crash will affect only the tab displaying the page and not the whole program. Also it add a task manager that gives the user an idea of how much memory and CPU use a page is eating up, and by allowing you to kill anything that is causing a problem.

--------------------
Jaibin

kingdom

White Belt
I heard about this browser. It include many features. It have a homepage of nine instant-access shortcut thumbnails with a sidebar of recent searches and tabs. Instead of using JavaScript technology, Google chrome uses online word processing and spreadsheet program to make Web pages more interactive. Chrome browser makes the web faster, safer, and easier.

-------------------------
King

Status
Not open for further replies.